Voodoo juice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by monitortan, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Hey y'all, it looks like black or dark gray spots forming in random places inside my
    Voodoo juice container, is this normal ??? It wasn't like that when I first bought it, only after when I exposed it to air, looks like the dots are spreading.

2. #2 WizSteve, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    place it in the frig is it in a hot place?

and ouch you spent way to much. and thx after searching i found a few sites say what it really is ouch ouch

An alternative to Voodoo Juice?

3. It's stored at room temp, I'm going to keep it on the fridge, I called the store I purchased it from I hope they can give me a new container, I've honestly probably only used no more than 20 mls of the stuff. What a bummer, I hope this is normal but I doubt it, I'm going to start using the alternatives, AN really is super expensive, I only got it because I am following Tangs grow schedule and he has phenomenal results

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I called AN they said just to bring it back and they will swap it out, sweet, although this is the last time I'll be using it, I need to do more research on alternative products, AN has a great line but other products such as canna or Dutch pro are fairly the same price for their accelerators and what not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum