VooDoo Dabbers ~ Need Some Input / Feedback

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by evilgnome, Jun 28, 2013.

1. HeyShort history so you know where I'm cuming fromI build Sideshow Gaffs which are basically Props for sideshows freak shows oddity museums etc.&Have been working on expand into other areas~VooDoo Dabbers~Is a current project I'm working on&I'm trying to gauge interest / Get feedbackPosted a few quick pics of a Prototype100% Real Mummified ClawAged Bead & Jute Twine HandleStainless Steel Spike Tip6 Inch LongWill be offering the claws in different formsHolding a Crystal Or Glass Marble ~ Devil Horns ~ Giving The Finger ~ Peace Sign & So On&With Different TipsSpike ~ Dental Tools ~ Brass Rod ~ Possibly Glass Rods ~ ???My style is "Dark"But would also offer more colorful onesLike Reggae style ones with red yellow & green beads or twine etc.Handmade So Each One's DifferentGoing to be picking up supplies this weekend&Would love to here what you guys thinkDo You Like???Preferred Tip???If there's interest I can post more details / info / pics of some of the other claw stylesAny input good or bad will be helpful & appreciatedThanx 4 ReadingPEACE...

Attached Files:

2. Very cool, is that a chicken claw? One suggestion I would make is to offer titanium tips along with the stainless and glass tips.

3. Make one that looks like a dart! I concur with the titanium/glass idea. I would  opt for glass every time.

4. #4 evilgnome, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013

Attached Files:

• vvd.JPG
      vvd.JPG
      File size:
      436.8 KB
      Views: