Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vomiting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongrip321, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, okay ill start off with my question, how do you not vomit while smoking weed?

Now for a bit of information, i've been smoking for about 5-6months. When i smoke weed somtimes a vomit, not everytime. example last night i had one cone and it fucked me real bad(it was fairly big) but on the second cone afterwards i almost vomited (eg. throw up in mouth then had to etheir spit or swallow) also about a week ago me an 1 mate smoked a shared joint (had 1gram in it) then about 2hours later i packed a small cone and didnt even finish it and vomited pretty badly.

im not sure if im greening out or not, i find it weird that i can vomit after then 2 or 3rd cone but then other times i vomit at the 5 or 6, or even get to 10+ and not even vomit.

The weed i get is good for 'down here' but compared to what som of the dank you get its no where near, i probably smoke mids. Also, its a small town in australia of about 40,000 thats why its not extreme quality. if tried not trying to smash down each bong and just smoke it slowly but still pulling it. Oh if this helps i normally smoke a night time and chop 1:1 ratio (1gram to 1ciggie)
    oh yeah, pretty much everytime i've smoked ive been sober (no alcohole or any previous weed). if rarely smoked some then been stoned and chopped up more.

Most of the time i smoke out of a springer (springvalley bottle with a rubber tubing). its an australian style bong; the ones where you put ur finger over the shottie and i smoke outta a 'normal' size cone piece; most times.
    So anyone got any idea or tips to stop me from vomiting?

2. You probably just need to build your tolerance. I've thrown up from smoking before but it was because I got the spins and I don't really handle nausea as well as I should.

3. im not to sure that its 'tolerance' as theres been plenty of times when i've vomited at say 2bongs and other times when i've had 8+ and not vomited.

4. If the smoke is making you vomit you are either swallowing smoke or inhaling strangely.
    I'm thinking a vaporizer would solve this problem immediately.

5. whats a vapozier? no1 down here smokes outta one and also this might sound weird but how do i not swallow the smoke? when i breathe out theres heaps. and i dont think i swallow it im not sure. i dont vomit everytime i smoke weed, it happens ocassionally.

6. You might have an ulcer man. Are you stressed out a lot? Do you ever feel sick anytime else, like mornings especially?

7. Do you get like really stoned when you vomit? Cause that could be it, I have a friend like that... He pukes probly 2/50 times we smoke together, but it's just cause those are the times we either got the good or just smoked a ton, like quarters or more.

Do you smoke cigarettes too? If not, the tobacco in the spliffs could be it too, maybe?

8. #8 bongrip321, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    nope never, also when i do vomit i feel fine about 5 or so mins later and if i have one bong after i've vomited and feeling fine n i dont feel sick and i can keep smoking as of normal. its weird. nah i dont smoke ciggies i have before but i dont. somtimes i do get really stoned, for example the other night i had a bong (it was a big cone piece and i packed as big as i could without pushing it down real hard) and it was a cone piece that for som reason pulled threw extremly quickly; well it smashed me for about 5mintues then i felt not even 1/4stoned and had a normal bong with a normal cone piece and i vomited in my mouth once.

9. when u say a 1:1 ratio of gram:ciggie, is that a gram for every joint or a cigarette of tobacco u mix in every gram? Because if ur rollling spliffs and u dont usually smoke tobacco then that might be why, it has given me nausea me at times

10. nah, i rarely smoke joints. bongs all the way, wat i meant was grab one gram of weed and 1 ciggie and chop up. so if i chop up 2grams i chuck in 2ciggies.

Oh yea another thing i dont think its that im getting really really blazed, because a few months ago i was wrecked. we smoked 5cones of straight weed (no tobacco mixed in) and i couldn't remember shit. i forgot that when we left the dealers house (we smoked there) to get to a mates place we got his dad to drive us, we both thought we walked.

11. well thats probably it then, tobacco in a bong rip is a lot of tobacco at once, especially for someone who doesnt smoke cigs. Try smoking straight weed and see how that works out, it tastes better anyway.

And getting high to the point where you dont remember is fun lol. It'll happen less as ur tolerance goes up though :(

12. Sorry to say but some people just cant handle weed. I know people that have had one puff, threw up and never touched it again. Your only option is to build up a tolerance slowly, eventually you'll be able to handle enough to get high.

13. it could be about tolerance but i dont have to be extremly stoned to vomit and also theres been heaps of times where ive had heaps of bongs in one sitting and not vomited.
    Also, i remembered awhile ago that i smoked 7cones in 15mins and didn't vomit, so it can't be im smoking to quick. and if i feel real shitty ill pass it on, so its nothing to do with peer pressure and keep smoking bullshit.

14. ahaha can full tell your a fellow aussie cones=bowl. im pretty sure ur swallowing smoke. u seem to only do bongs and bongs are the easiest way to swallow smoke for newbies (im just assuming your new to this if your not sorry my mistake). roll a joint and have one see how u feel. if u still feel sick try smoking some cigarettes learning how to inhale properly with cigs first. when ur inhaling a bong never swallow saliva while doing it, that forces some smoke down aswell. best of luck man

15. Sorry bro but its because your swallowing smoke, i tend to only swallow smoke if i accidentally pull through a lil bit of ash, or if the smoke is to hot. I've only vomitted while smoking once, not pleasant, i feel your pain brotha

16. your body probably doesn't like the smoke

17. DONT EAT BEFORE YOU SMOKE. If you're eating alot before you toke and you swallow some smoke. You puke/vomit happened to my buddy 2 times in the past 2 months

18. Only time I ever vomited from smoking was kinda my own fault, but clueless at the time. My roommate hit his bong very hard and didn't even come close to clearing it, well this was after I had just taken a huge hit too and was coughing for a min or so, while the smoke just chilled in the bong. Then for my next hit, I cleared the stale smoke, started my hit, and immediately vomited in the trash can next to me. NEVER HIT A BONG WITH STALE SMOKE. I had no idea until it was too late