Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vomiting?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePresidentialView, Jun 20, 2013.

1. It's my friends first time smoking and we smoked with a bong and she's been throwing up now for like half an hour! Should I be worried! I'm freakin out!

2. She must have virgin lungs and probably took too big of a hit for her.

It happens to newbies, she is probably just retarded stoned.

My first smoke up got me so high I got vertigo and I got sick and blew chunks.

3. She must of inhaled way too much. That's why. I never had that problem and she should only inhale small hits and as time goes on she can inhale more. I hope that it doesn't scare her from smoking cuz it's awesome!

4. Foe the first 3-4 sessions I would get so damn high it put me off. Took a big break from it for a few months then I started loving it instantly.

5. But will she be fine? How long does it usually last? will she...die... i've never heard of such a thing but i'm just worried?

6. No she won't die. This happened to me after I took a huuuge honey oil hit at my friend's place :laughing:
    I was sick for about an hour and then I slept like a baby and I was fine.

7. Most important thing to remember when smoking is...no matter what happens, cannabis will NOT KILL YOU. Keep calm and smoke on friend.

8. LMFAO women.

9. Lol what of course she won't die.

Keep calm and smoke