*vomit*

Discussion in 'General' started by Rooster, Jan 20, 2003.

1. i just smoked what was left of my grinded up quarter-o in my bong..... my friend had combined tobacco w/ my bag, in order to roll a joint (ive never added tobacco to mine, and i have only smoked 3 cigs in my life.) But he sucks at rolling, and so halfway through making the joint he decided we should just bong it

tobacco, from a bong, without a filter is the nastiest shit thats ever entered my lungs.

and people pay money for that crap :x

how many of you here are cig smokers

2. Tobacco just plain sucks. I never let anybody put that shit in my bong, or joint for that matter.....

3. hehehe, tobacco stays out of all my smokin products, I don't see how that harshness is something enjoyable, blah!

4. yeah I know what ya mean

Whenever I'm out with friends they INSIST in using that shit in joints. I wouldn't mind only it's usually MY FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE ROLLING WITH. I never usually smoke j's alone cos I prefer pipes- and then its pure ganj all the way!

5. i smoke cigs, and everyonce in awhile ill smoke a bowl of just tobacco through my pipe...it gives the pipe a different taste..like seasoning it or somethin...i dunno.

6. I smoke cigs so I don't mind loading some tobacco in a pipe

to much. I really hate bong loads though with tobacco nasty

as hell..

7. i seriously dont think tobacco is made for that :S

8. i smoak cigs but i never mix it with weed thay are 2 diffrent to go together it just spoils it