Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vomit/cough out fingernails - Is this a side effect?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cian Hughes, May 23, 2017.

1. This has only happened about 3 or 4 times and every time I've been stoned but I get this feeling that can only be described as a fly in my throats it's itchy and tickly and makes me constantly want to vomit and cough until I cough it out. I managed to convince myself I had swallowed a fly on each of these occasions until yesterday when I discovered I was coughing up my fingernails as I bite them very regularly.

Is this a side effect of the weed or just plain coincidence that it has happened every time while I've been high?

2. Sounds like it's just a weed tickle to me. The vomit feeling is before or after smoking it?

Sent from my Vodafone 985N using Tapatalk

3. cottonmouth made you paranoid and you had a blonde moment, or suffered temporary bulemia. biting your nails is a sign of anxiety, and exacerbated anxiety is typically hypochondria. Am I losing you here?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's a side effect of chomping on your fingernails......stop eating yourself

• Like Like x 3