"Volunteers" Needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UncleJohn, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wasn\'t saying I know more then everyone here, that is just gay. I just said MOST of the assholes here, if ur not a asshole then its good. I just know too many people and learned how to laundry money and all this great shit that I know tons for my age.

btw nub, how old are you? Do you have a job? Do you own a house? or just a 1 bedroom apartment, have kids? have a wife? have a fuckin life???

I do know lots and some of that story was true, some was jokes. Smoke some more weed and lightin up nub, or just take that dick out your ass, which ever you choose.

2. They shouldn\'t allow nub to have that ugly ass guy so big, that is the worse av. I have seen, and it the biggest.

Though I guess he choose it cause it looks like him.

PLEASE answer those questions for me that I asked you nub, i am dying to know

3. potsmoker just stop talking, just leave this site for a week or two and maybe when you come back we might of forgotten about you. Then don\'t be a dick.

4. Yeah, Nub, who is that creepy lookin\' guy?? I almost feel dirty havin\' him look at me! LOL!!

5. This is the funniest thread I\'ve read in awhile.. will someone please tell this kid to stay in school, maybe learn some grammar and punctuation.. I can barely read your posts, and u think your slick enough to deal on any (large) scale. Goto college man, its fun, youll fuck alot of girls and you\'ll actually have a future.

6. ray.....didn\'t you say erlier that you laughed at that \"life story\" of mine cause YOU had something like the SAME plan! That was auctually a joke(well most of it) that I worte to see reaction. Now you want me to shut up when your like exactly like me, or the fake me that I worte when I was high?

Well anyways, I am not trying to diss any memebers or make enimies here. But I do highly think that nub guy is some 45+ year old that never had a girlfriend or wife, lives in a one bedroom apartment, probably still with his parents and so on. I just want to hear him say it is all, so he can shut up

8. so may I ask what your problem is when I made up a story for a little laugh and then you say it describes you then you turn after nub talks shit about it thinking I really worte that as what I thought and say I should shut up for posting it!!??? Nub even said he was about to talk shit to you but then he saw it was you, that kinda sad though, he still should post it.

9. well i dont want to intrude in ur us banta about leagalizing weed, but im from england and over the past year or so its been mad, 1 for it used to be illeagal to somke and everything else to do with weed but now just latley its been made leagal to smoke it i dont know about growing it though but still ur alowed to smoke it now that has to be a good thing, and maybe soon things might change in the us hopfully, anyway keep trying and i read all ur coments and they all seem mad but still good ideas it has to go one way or the other dosnt it??

10. just give it a break dude. Yeah the \"story\" you said sounds like how i think. But thats just how i think, not how i live my life. I know of so many ways to make mad cash but i\'ll never do it because i love my girl to much to risk her life.

11. arrgggh potsmoker..you just dont know when to quit man.

First of all, If you\'ve been around grasscity for a while you\'d know a lot about my avatar(AKA The Ice Cream Man)..and like I said before, its not me..looks nothing like me...etc.

Yes I have a girlfriend, no I dont live at home, My house is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home located in a very cozy upper middle class neighborhood with a crime rate of about zero. I have a job, Its been posted in the forums as well, so maybe while you\'re reading past threads about my avatar you can check up on my current profession as well. As for having a life, I like to think that I do, but compared to your fast car, bling bling lifestyle I probably dont compare...

As for this whole thing originally being a joke comment...I don\'t buy it. You came in here completely seriouse...no sign of joking...and bashing on people at grasscity for no appearent reason. But, once someone showed the forum how completely pathetic your attempt at ooh and awwing us really was by \'revealing\' some other conflicting posts, you THEN changed your story. but hey, Im a nice guy, so Ill play along with you and pretend that it was a joke this whole time..hee hee hee ha ha ha..(BTW, if you\'re gonna be making alot of these little funny stories up, post them in new threads..not someone else\'s thread that is completely off topic)

WHAT? wait I get it!..this is another one of those little jokes of yours right!?....because if im not mistaken...one of your origional posts in this thread...ahhh screw it im done with this crap...

As for ray laughing...who knows..hes an odd feller....maybe you and ray are soul mates..but thats between you two...

Potsmoker..please try to fight the urge to reply to this...because its just going to further take this thread off topic. So lets all pretend that this little pooplah never happened and go back to the origional subject. Westsieed has helped us out by going back on track..so let him take it from there. (otherwise I have a feeling some moderator is going to have to delete alot, or all of this thread.)

12. I have just read this entire post and saw how it has changed from a request to grow into a back and forth yahooka spat. I\'m sitting here wondering \"why doesn\'t a mod lock this thread up because its no longer relevant to the original post\" And then I remembered That I AM the mod for this forum. So unless there are any objections its now locked down.

PM me if you want it opened back up and promise to act like good kids and get this back to the original post since this is THE GENERAL GROW FORUM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.