"Volunteers" Needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UncleJohn, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. guys wats the point of throwin all ya seeds out into the bush
    wat a waste, wouldnt u be beta off just growin them ya selves

2. If you are able to grow them to maturity yourselves, by all means. I wouldn\'t recommend paying an insane amount of money towards some fabulous seeds only to scatter them to the wind...

This is how I figure it.

--There are the newbie growers who generally start out by using the seeds they get in a bag of their personal. I don\'t know about anyone else, that it seems like if I just wanna get a bag of normal green, it\'s bound to have a few seeds. More than I as a 1-3 plant first timer.

These extra seeds should be planted wherever there is soil and enough water to support it.

--There are the beginners and semi-serious who make a point of finding and/or buying good seeds. But even then, do you not buy a bag from time to time to \"tide you over\" til your next harvest. (I know there are probably a number of you on here that grow seriously enough, that this is not a problem, but I\'ll get to youin a minute ;) ).

The seeds (some or all, since you have better seeds anyway) from these \"In-between bags\" can go toward the effort to make America TRULY \"green\" again. :D

--Then there are the serious growers. You guys have it good! Seeds are really not a big thing to you if you clone ( I assume). I suppose that means if you ever do get seeds that you just don\'t plan on using...what the hey? Why not? We could always use a little \"boost\" to the gene pool of all the plants the rest of us create. Belladonna x Billy Fishburn\'s Dad\'s Personal Stash maybe?

Farside 12

3. i think i have a lil over 500 bagseeds left i\'m going to save them all up till i get a car, then i\'ll plant them (not just throw um) just about everywhere i can. I think i\'m going to plant out where i fuck load of logging was just done, theres a lot of light.

4. I haven\'t seen bagseed in years.....that\'s a good thing..

Forbid they should put the voting time at 4:20, else the true stoners just aren\'t gonna make it to this thing. )

Exactly...the true stoners are saying,,,Hey..it\'s 420 lets go,,,,,see it\'s now already 421....lol

[​IMG]

5. Well I say fuck making bud legal. Just keep smoking and growing not giving a fuck, get yourself a glock and shoot at the po po when they knocking at your door.

I\'m not a good writer like some of you in this forum but maybe one of you \"good writers\" could expand...

If weed was legal then the government will make LOTS of money and be gay about some other stuff people like just to try to get more and more money.

I\'d perfer growing and selling making the money myself. I say if your dumb enough to get busted then that\'s your problem. No need to be legalized, just educate yourself in not being caught EVER.

If your busted for smoking a joint then I think your a dumb ass, cause it is your fault, if your caught growing weed ITS YOUR FAULT, you should NEVER tell anyone if you grow. Though my friend grows and told me, we are like not like others, I know this kind of sounds dumb... Like you should NEVER tell anyone, but me and this friend can fully trust eachother, usually people who say that get screwed from the friend, but its differnt. Most people who say its different get screwed too, lol, but its differnt with us. Why its differnt is because I am 16, he is 15, we both have hook-ups for ANYTHING(drugs, guns, hitmen, fake id, get new life) like we both share all of are sources, and I have my own that I do hold just in case something happens. But if you don\'t have sources for everything then then tell anyone. If you dont have a source to get a whole new identity, a way to get to another location, then dont trust ANYONE, your mom, dad, grandma, cousin, brother, sister, best-friend, even your damn dog!

Well I don\'t think they need to be getting rich off us buying pot at stores, so no need to make legal. Well maybe legal for us to smoke and grow but them not selling at stores would be ok but of course that not going to happen, they just want money. So they make it illegal and charge us fines.

So basically: Be smart, if your caught then its YOUR fault, no one elses, not the damn law.

(still tired and a little stoned and drunk so if this makes no sense I will probably realize that a little later, sorry)

6. PotSmoker4Lyfe whut you said made me laugh. You have a point, yes you can make more money off marijuana being illegal, and i\'ve made my share of money from it, but i\'d give up all the money in the world to be able to sit at home a smoke a bowl without fear of police. I can\'t just bust a cap in the cops when they come to my door i have people to love and take care of in this world i can\'t run. So you can get fake IDs and guns, thats cool i guess, but if i were u i wouldn\'t brag about it, people might not belive ya. Your only 16, in another 16 yrs you will sound completely diffrent.

7. Yes, that is right, I definitly will sound completely different cause in 16 more years ill be retired :p (funny but true, have friend, he 24, had corvette, viper, and now a 911 turbo, getting ferrari next year, never been in jail, there lots of legal stuff to that I will be doing, I will do kind of what he does/did but more :p )

8. well good luck to you thats all i\'m going to say. I know lots of people that make mad money too, i\'ve seen basements of double wide traliors filled with plants. I know someone that just retired from smuggling about a month ago. I hope you don\'t get cought keep watching out for yourself.

9. I will, I am smart, well not like in school totally cause that really doesn\'t interest me much but in this sort of thing I am interested in so I want to learn.

Didn\'t really want to go into it but I guess I can give a tip: If you plan to do illegal stuff don\'t plan on doing it long. I know I am young but I have lots of people that I have learned from and personally know, so I am many steps ahead of most. Also I may be young but people say I act alot older when it comes to stuff like this. I\'d recamend DEFINITLY not selling and growing for over 5 years, 5 years should be enough in the drug business to get you some fat ass cash, though most will be busted before 1 year cause they don\'t play it smart. Don\'t just go for non-stop cash, you can\'t just spend it whenever and throw in banks, you got to know how everything works with buying stuff with cash and depositing into banks. Plan on going legal eventually! Don\'t just get non-stop cash, have a goal for how much cash your going for. What I plan to do is open up some places to make legit money with my illegal money :) I want a club, I assume they cost like 2 mill take or give a mill or two(hehe). Have it something with tupac\'s name somehow or something to do with him. And then eventually a exotic car dealership.

Also for the hell of it for all you reading my future or laughing at it or wanting to know what else I will put one more thing. I don\'t wanna be old, I plan to die in a red ferrari, driving off a cliff, or maybe just dying in a car accident with a bad ass car. Not sure if ferrari, there might be other cars in future... I don\'t plan on being shot to death, maybe shot but not die from it. Lol now I feel like just posting some more shit, I am getting a m3 next year, not a 2002/2003 of course but maybe a 1999 and pimp the hell out of it with the money I am making from growing weed, guess that what I do to start well I am 16. Then get a black all tinted, hopefully bullet proff escalade :) then brand new m3 and so on with motocycle, porshes, and what not.

I am 100% sure some of you are laughing your ass off at my fairytale life, though there are SO many things that I and my friend have thought of that, no offense, but most of you dumb asses havent, that make us un-catchable, im positive.

Well laugh if you want but I get last laugh :)

10. *99 m3 this year not next. And it going to be best in school/fastest just to start, well besides some asshole who parents bought him a black escalade, but he crashed it so i guess mine is top :)

11. Sorry unclejohn if I messed your thread up :(

12. If you can live to be half as old as some of us and still be talking like that..THEN you can have the last laugh....check back with us in another 16 years and we\'ll see

13. That picture isn\'t really a picture of your ugly ass is it?

14. I am laughing, and only because you sound just like me. If your start the first thing you will do is try to be smart in school, don\'t drop out, you can make more staying in school. Mostly because school is a great place to sell dope and in the long run you don\'t want to be known as a drop out. Second I\'d recommend not to recommend anything to me, i know way more than you do, that\'s insulting hearing that. I know people that have grown there whole life and won\'t ever quit, they could quit growing but then were would they get there smoke, buy it, fuck that, store a bunch in the freezer, nope you get in more trouble having a life supply then a few plants. Do you want to put some cash in the bank, buy a shity car, something in the 60s-90s, then put about 10 grand or so in cash into it then sell it for 20 grand. Or give a few million in cash out to charity\'s, get a recipe for it, turn them in on your taxes, then the next year on your tax return you should get about 80% of that cash back and now you can put it right in your bank account. I know so many tricks in making and laundering money its not funny dude. Oh and i\'m also only 16. My life dream will just be to make enough cash to make my gf happy and to take care of any children i may have.

15. no its not of me.

Secondly most of these people that you\'re bragging to are well over twice your age, and to be completely honest..you sound like a complete dumbass trying to preach your stories to the people who\'ve heard it all..you\'re crazy stories may get you by around your highschool friends..but around here, you\'re talking to people who started the \"revolution\" in the sixties my friend...my advice...sit back..enjoy the forum..but dont go off like this in the threads expecting to get much respect, because honestly....you dont know shit compared to half of us when it comes to growing, selling, probably even smoking....try reading around a bit to get a feel for the expertise that most of us have around here and maybe you\'ll want to rethink some of the things you\'ve said already.

EDIT: BTW..didn\'t one of your origional posts say something about the first thing is to keep your mouth shut and not even trust close friends?..but then you go off about all this shit...?.....practice what you preach buddy

16. lol ray...For a split second I thought that last post of yours was from potsmoker..I was about two seconds away from responding and chewing you out.

17. You posted this in another thread....sounds like youre a real expert

18. hehe i didn\'t know whut i was saying until i was done typing.

19. dont use a glock, they will trace the casings to yur gun
    use a pair of .357 magnum revolvers if ur gonnashoot at any po po

20. by the way for those who didn\'t get it that all life story crap was a joke, haha, hehe, lol, hohoho, ................ Im not a ghetto ass big time drugdealer, or wannabe.

Just heard a few of those things from a few differnt people and put them into one story and wanted to see a reaction.

Though I do have a hook-up in Canada if I ever was in trouble with law and needed a full new identity. And have people for guns and drugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.