Volunteer Work for Benefits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pearl75, Aug 16, 2012.

1. @Pearl If I were to steal money from you would that be a violent act?
    If I were a 'government official' and ordered you to give me your money or face punishment would that be a violent act?

Understand that the state's/government's only tool is violence. If you don't obey they are perfectly willing to kill you. Understand that the 'government' is only other people. Theft is theft no matter who does it.

Do you see the violence now?

2. @TheWorst there is no quick and easy solution, but the first step is moral consistency.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddq8FwIfw7w&feature=relmfu]Good is Evil - YouTube[/ame]

3. I see, paying the tax is stealing from the ones who don't want to pay it. I have no suggestion to offer on that one. I wouldn't know where to begin.

As far as the fact that our tax dollars are being used against us is indeed sickening. Unfortunately, I don't see anything being done about it until something really drastic happens that causes all Americans to leave our comfort zones, and risk our lives to make that change.

Government does need to be wiped out and recreated, but it won't happen for a long time because of all that I already said above.

4. 'Cmon, jmick, what were you going to say? :p

Hey, if I'm wrong about something, or my posts give anyone the impression that I'm confused about something, chime in and explain it to me like TheWorst24 did. I'm not one of those stubborn people who can't admit they're wrong. I hate that guy. :p