Volcanoes,Earthquakes,Tsunamis, and Hurricanes. Has it started?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SuperSilverHaze, Mar 13, 2011.

1. We no longer have a 24 hour time zone, its now 23:58.3 because of japan shifting our axis.
    Volcanoes around the world producing activity.
    Earthquakes shaking the world. New zealand, Japan, Haiti, ext..
    Hurricanes are seeming to becoming bigger then ever
    Tsunamis erasing towns off the map
    Rouge Nations equipped with Nuclear Warheads
    Virus becoming more advanced and unstoppable.
    Countless nations in dept
    Middle east under siege
    Radicalization
    fucking ufos ( aka secret military aircraft fyi ;) ) who really knows though, i sure dont.
    Its said the end will begin in 2011 and hit its climax in 2012. Did some sun worshiping forest fuckers predict our impending doom, or are we nieve of the fact this is mother nature at its best. Yes, Economical stuggles cannot be held in result of natural causes, but is this all normal? Or do we as humans fear nothing more then our own apocalypse, therefore we like to hype 2012 up to something its not.
    I would like to see how many people believe in 2012 as our end.
    I personally believe nothing will happen, but i wouldn't be surprised some terrorist asshole does something because of the universal fear of 2012. its 12.21.2012 right? mad blunts being rolled that day just incase :smoke:

2. I dont believe in that shit.

But I am going to all the "end of the world" parties with tons of bud and getting my money up.

3. OMG Another thread like this.....

Wrong section + there is maaaad threads like this.

people need to get over the fact that the world isnt ending. Every generation thinks they are going to experiance the end of the world.... your not, so sit down, roll up, and enjoy your life.

4. we have a world ending section :eek: sorry i just love making good poll topics, Sorry!!!:p

5. For the sake of the poll:

"Nah, this is just typical earthly bullshit"

6. I'm just gonna be high and forget about it.

7. The only reason people think the end of the world is coming is because of the internet. Before the internet we did not see all of the disasters every day in every single part of the world. Now, with the internet, it is put in front of our eyes every day. It just seems like there is more bad things happening now but they really aren't.