Volcano

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stoned music, Jul 2, 2016.

1. volcano is by far the best vaporizer I have bought.
    Ihave tried flight box, Arizer and others and did not like them stall.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have certainly enjoyed other vaporizers but I agree, Volcano is my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Loving the Arizer. The whip with the assisted low fan speed lets me get ripped simply by watching a movie, and breathing normally.
    The balloons are pretty sweet too.

Not dissing the Volcano, just pointing out some advantages.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have both and by far the Arizer is a better fit for my "rig".
    DSC_1823.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I also have had both the Arizer extreme q and a volcano.
    If using with a bong to do some vaporbonging the arizer just has a much better taste because it does not get mixed up with the taste inside the bag from the sessions before like the volcano does.
    But in my opinion the volcano is a bit more efficient I'd say at least I got the impression that I needed a bit less material than with the arizer.
    I also use a bong with the volcano bag, but the taste is not as good with the bag.
    So to me its efficiency vs taste when comparing those two

But as i gave away my extreme Q to a friend I came up with a nice solution to get both, efficiency and taste with the volcano, i just got some silicone tubing put in ontop of the volcano herb chamber and connected it with a GonG connector to my bong.
    So instead of inflating a bag I am now directly pushing the vapor from the volcano into the bong, tastes so extremely good without the bag.

• Like Like x 2
  6. the volcanos great but I could never afford one new. Love my airizer extreme q through the whip, or running the whip into my bong.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you try packing the elbow joint gauze? Gives 100% efficiency, but needs a little clean a little more often. Easy find on Google if I`m confusing you.

8. Yes I did it that way but I still consider the cano to be a bit more efficient, just my personal preference after using both.

9. I love my Volcano. Using it right now with some 9lb Hammer:volcano:. Had it for maybe 5 years and its been on nearly all day, every day without any issue.

10. Agreed the Volcano is expensive, I have wanted one for a while for group vaping mainly as I tend to use my LSV for solo sessions/vapor bonging so I started doing online surveys that pay you in paypal and within 3-4 months had enough saved up for a Volcano, just ordered the Classic with Solid Valve yesterday for about $469 total and can't wait for it to be here on Tuesday :volcano:

11. Ive had my Volcano for over a decade and its still a champ

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I tried so many of them, but the Volcano is the best. My girlfriend got it or me for last Christmas. I like that I don't have to worry about the battery and it has the best build quality compared to any other vaporizers I tried so far. It's quite expensive (she got it for about $500 here), but you get what you pay for, and for this unit, I'd say that the extra money spent is worth it.