Volcano worth the extra money?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by trueg115, Jun 21, 2009.

1. I am looking into getting my first vaporizer and was wondering if the Volcano was really worth the extra 2-300 compared to something such as a Vaporbros or herbalair?

I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find the thread.

2. If you plan on using it a LOT in party situations, and you like a vape that has a fairly high air to vapor ratio, than the 'Cano would be an excellent choice but I still think it's a bit overpriced. When the Volcano first came to market, that price could be justified, but with so many other great vapes out there, it's gettin' kinda hard to continue to justify those prices.

3. i was in the same situation but then you realize just exactly how much a volcano really is. I got my SSV for like half the price and couldnt be happier. you can even go check out fuckcombustion and read up there. good luck

4. I love my Volcano digi and wouldn't want to replace it with anything. That being said, there are plenty of perfectly good vapes for less, it's up to you what you want to spend.

5. Silver Surfer.

6. check out the Extreme by Arizer... you wont be disappointed

7. There's a lot of good vapes out there. There is no "one best" vape. It all depends on how you plan on using it and what your priorities are.

Personal use
    Party use
    Efficiency
    Huge bong like rips
    Portability
    Stealth factor
    Multiple mode vapes that can do both whips and bags.

There is no one vape on the planet that is best in ALL of the areas mentioned above.

8. IMO, no. Last summer, i dropped the $600 for a volcano and i was dissapointed.

If i could do it all over again i would have definentely just bought a vapor brothers or something and spent the extra few hundred on something else.

I ended up selling it a few months after i bought it. :(

9. the eat a shit load of weed too. get a vapor bros for 150

10. I'm getting da buddha which I've heard great things about, but for something much cheaper and in my opinion beats the volcano, get the V Tower Extreme

11. How reliable are the cheaper sub $200 vaporizers like the vaporbros?

12. first thing, you gotta try it. meet some1 that has a cano. if you like it, and you have the money, there is no point in anything else, unless you want portability. then go with iolite. but if you can spare the money, get the cano man. its obviously the best in parties, but it is also great for personal use. could you imagine 5 full cano bags to the dome? its fucking great.

13. As reliable if not more so.

Just stay away from the cheap Chinese knock-offs of the VaporBros.

14. Sweet, that's good to know. I don't need one for a party or anything, just for me and my girl.

15. I recommend for a first vape to go find the cheapest one you can, and try it out. See what it's like, and whether you want to continue. Then, after experiencing it, you can decide exactly what you want. My first vape was $50. Actually, it's the only one I ever got. I still use it to this day.

16. I'm pretty sold on the Purple Days after doing some research here on the forums. Seems like the best for my needs...efficient, discreet, easy to use and less than $200. Comes with a car adapter too which is cool

17. I love my vapor genie...Its hard for my friends to figure it out at first

18. I recommend for a first vape to go find the cheapest one you can, and try it out. See what it's like, and whether you want to continue. Then, after experiencing it, you can decide exactly what you want. My first vape was $50. Actually, it's the only one I ever got. I still use it to this day.

19. hmm this Vapor Genie is intriguing as it's sooo cheap. 1/3rd the price is a big difference

20. dudee I bet you never had some oranage tasting weed out of a bong,,,,,nooo this vaporgenie is awsome this my 3rd time smoking it omfg this orange kush is so yummmmmmie it taste like hot oranages uhmmmmmm its so yummy its not one bit hard on my lungs...............fkawdfosdfasd i am so baked I just smoked 2 grams of oranage kush out of my vaporizer and wow i am so gucking bakedddd lmfao:smoking: