Volcano vs zephyr ion

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jms8228, Jan 13, 2010.

1. So i need to get myself a vape for college since taking bong rips in the room doesnt go over too well with RA's, and i need some help deciding between the volcano and the zephyr ion. I have personally used the ion and thought it was great, and price wise its about 150 or so less than the volcano. I just wanna know if the volcano would be worth spending the extra money on, or if i should just stick with the ion. Thanks!

2. I don't see the hype in getting the volcano. It's almost like Apple computers, they're great, but you're also paying for the name.

By all means, if you want to shell out like $500 for one, more power to ya. I just got Da Buddha off Ebay for $160 and it came with some free gifts. Works great and haven't had any problems with it so far.

3. I finally got the guts to shell out the money for the Volcano and I can say it was well worth it. I don't regret spending all the money, and it gets daily use. Also the Volcano will last you much longer then the Zephyr Ion, so keep that in mind because you don't want to have to buy another vape in 5 years.

4. I just got a Silver Surfer brand new from a local shop for $220. It's the same as Da Buddha, but it's the slightly nicer model -- VERY worth it. If you like bags, though, the volcano is the way to go.

5. #5 lwien, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010

How in the hell would you know that? The Zephyr Ion is brand new on the market with no history to base your baseless assumption.

To the OP. The Ion is a brand new vape without any history as to it's usage and long term reliability. It could be better than the 'Cano, could be worse, could be the same. The jury is still out on this one. We just don't know yet.

6. why take the risk let other people buy the zephyr and post about it before you buy it

7. Zephyr Ion
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3mHxZ6H4U&feature=PlayList&p=86261B06185F0A77&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=32"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]