Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, May 28, 2009.

1. I was in a band and I am selling some equipment off and someone offered to trade me a volcano vaporizer for what I'm selling.

How are they?

I am a new smoker would it be to complicated?

The items I'm trading are worth about 150$

2. Volcano Vaporizers are very nice, I had the pleasure to smoke one inside one of the clinics I go to. Very nice. Yeah they run like 550 or something so as long as it works, I say do it.

edit: and no they are fairly easy to use. I never used a vape before that and I figured out how to do it. and if you need help you can find anything online

3. Dude, by all means, scoop that bitch up quick, but make sure it works first cause I would never give up a volcano unless it was a trade for a ferrari or something.