volcano vaporizer question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cottonball1, Oct 17, 2016.

1. hey guys, opened up my easy valve today and its caked with brown sticky resin, what can I do with this stuff? pics

2. You can do anything you want with it . Its yours to keep .

3. yeah i know but i was wondering what the best thing to do with it would be? if i should just scrape it off and smoke it in my bong or if i can make some kind of hash with it?

4. If you are going to smoke it , what was the purpose of using the Volcano ? wouldn't this goo be the stuff you didn't want to ignite ?

5. Personally I just through that shit away.

6. have no bud, gotta get high
    seems like a waste

7. might be good in an enema

8. Each to their own, I'm never in a situation where I would have to consider this

9. lol

10. bump? probably just gonna scrape it out and smoke it over some bud

11. Nah, the stuff he is showing is far different than resin from smoking, it is more like a concentrated hash and definitely worth saving and smoking, and it gets you nice and stoned with a sweet taste to it...

OP, I am not sure the best way to get that out of the EZValve but I am sure if you go search through the Volcano Thread on fuck combustion, you will find the answer you need.

12. you could absolutely press it with a flat iron to make Rosin. If you do that you might want to use a rosin filter, or better yet what I recommend is a 80 micron milk bag (this one), you can find it on Amazon (cheaper and the exact same material). You could also add it to your stash of vaped weed for the next time you make cannabutter. There's a significant enough that I'd say don't throw it away unless spending money doesn't bother you. I know people think if you have a Volcano money may not be an issue for you, but personally I bought my Volcano for exactly the opposite reason - to save money.

I'd put it with my vaped weed and use it for the same purpose I use my vaped weed. Which for me personally would be either bubble hash (to turn into Rosin) or cannabutter. You could also probably just add it to a Volcano bowl, then whatever doesn't get used you can dump into your vaped weed stash along with the rest of the bowl.