Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

volcano vaporizer "coughing question"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whoakevo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. hey guys i got my volcano a couple of weeks ago and i thought that the volcano was suppose to cause less coughing but it seeems like im coughin kinda alot i usually work the temp from 5.5 to about 7.5 but other than that o my man im so glad i got the volcano best investment ever

2. In my experience with vaping it takes awhile for the throat and lungs to adjust to the vapor. AFter taking a break from vaping I find the vapor harsh with frequent dry mouth the first few puffs per session. After continued use you adapt and its like taking in normal air.

3. The reason vapes make you cough is because they completely deyhydrate the air. This is why people use bong attachments with vapes, it cools and hydrates the smoke making it much easier to inhale. I know they make bong attachments for whip style vapes but I cnat recall seeing any for the volcano, but it might exist.

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEiQ430v0TM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

5. And there you go, good ole hashbean showing us how its done. Thanks Hal!

Lol hashbean, hes so funny. "Here have a puff" lol. Takes a snapper WHILE the volcano is filling.

So it looks like you can stick the volcano mouthpiece on an empty glass on glass joint and it works. Quite practical.

6. thanks guys

7. I agree I just got my volcano recently, I don't cough at all but get some dry mouth. Great Investment!!

8. I've always wanted to try a good vape, but assuming I like it enough, I wouldn't ever get one until many years down the road. I just can't justify shelling out $500+ on a piece. Hell, I don't even have a professional bong yet, all my stuff is homemade. Not even a glass bowl! Oh well, that's what these glass drillbits are for. About to go make another wine bottle a perfectly good bong.
    I used to sell homemade glass bongs in high school for ten bucks each. (I hope that doesn't count as dealing? :confused:)

9. You know there ARE cheaper vaporizers than the volcano, right? And yes vapor is so dry it makes my mouth all sticky and I don't have the right size gong adapter, I can't use it with a downstrm but vapor bong is still fun

10. totally different kind of cough from the normal bong hacking though. a sip of drink usually takes care of this insantly.