Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano Vape...Should I Buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeachStoner69, Apr 5, 2012.

1. i was wondering what the pros/cons are of these vales are? and what is the difference between this tape and just a regular bong or bubbler that i am used to smoking? will it get me "more higher"? thanks for your help

2. Don't get this one...Called the MSH...a little weak for me

[​IMG]

3. #3 tokermatt, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Vapes wont get you higher, it just depends on how much you consume, which is a little different than hitting a bong or bubbler of course. Every vape is different, it depends on your needs. It heats the herb just under combustion which releases vapor instead of smoke. Also, the first few hits of a vape are really tasty, and since you aren't burning anything,you can really taste the herb and its always better for your lungs.

Personally I use the original Iolite, its amazing because :

Pros:
    Fits in my pocket
    Portable, barely any smell ( you wont stink.. AT ALL.)
    There's no batteries ( runs off butane ).
    Its good for 1-3 people.
    WILL GET YOU RIPPED

Cons:
    Hisses a little, so its not 100% silent.
    Triple distilled butane is not easy to find.

But if your looking for an at home vape for lots of people or one with a bag this might not be for you.. Do some searching, look for reviews before you buy.

Btw I paid 235 at a headshop locally 2 years ago, and I would gladly pay that again but now you can get them for 99$ on amazon.:D

4. It won't get you higher, so many people think this. If you ask me the health benefits alone are worth getting it.

5. Friends of mine had a digi volcano, they barely used it, they like joints. Where as i like a vapo, i have a org iolite. Its bin used everyday for 2+ yrs now, the thing is a trooper. Also for getting the better butane ive never had too much problems to find it. Most of the lhs that u buy a iolite at will had the good stuff(well for my lhs not sure about the OP)

Im in the market to buy another vapo, i was thinking of another iolite. But ive bin looking at the Arizer Solo and Vapor Blunt, both are battery. Also the company Arizer has a bag type vapo like the volcano, its the Extreme Q ive heard its a nice setup that is cheaper too.

The benefits of a vapo is once you finished your session, you can take the dried stuff and use that to to cook/eat with. I give the dried stuff to my neighbor and she whips up some cookies and brownies, where i take to work. It seems to be working so far :smoke:

Some vapos you will find are better then others, but you wont really know till you try them out. I own two and have tried out 3 others thru friends. Each one has its pro and con, I wont get into any details, i feel my reply is long enough already...

And finally - woo hoo - after going to my lhs, and talking to a few workers/customers and looking at reviews im going to buy a Vapor Blunt next paycheck

6. Volcano is no doubt one of the best on the market. But other vapes can equal its function at a lower price, i.e DBV, or SSV. Either of those 2 are better value for money. With a volcano you're paying for the exclusive 'filling up bag method' which doesn't really intrigue me anyway, and the fact that it has a digital temperature dial.

7. The Volcano is awesome, no better way to really taste your bud IMO. I find that you need a drink with each bag you vaoe though as it can be very dry.

Can be a pain to clean if you're lazy but its much better for you than joints, great for sharing too :smoke: