Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

volcano replacement screws

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anticrom, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump, im not sure how to remove the screws I have left to bring them into home depot, and im not interested in bringing my volcano to home depot, any other ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  2. First off - this should be in Toking Tools, but I'm not moving it because I know it exists there already.

All you have to do is contact Storz and Bickel via email and ASK them to send you some screws, they will, FREE. They'll even send you the right tool. Trust me, I did this a couple years ago when my screws started getting loose. Their wrench is a torx or torx with security (I forget which) but it's kind of hard to find in a hardware store.

Just send them an email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.