Volcano Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dtop648, Jan 14, 2010.

1. For a Volcano Vaporizer when u pack a full size bowl how many times should you be able to fill up the bag and be inhaling legitimate THC? Thanks my brotheren

2. #2 le purps409, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    3-6+ depending on how much u pack the bowl , bag size and what temp u finish on.

the volcano easily gets you messed up for what you put in ir :hippie:

3. a FULL size bowl should last you a LONG time. I usually pack about .5. Start it off at 5 1/2 for 2 bags, then 6 for 3 bags, one on 7, one on 8, and last of the bowl at 9. Sometimes i can milk 2 bags on 9, after that i save the vaped bud for when im dry.

4. I usually start at 6, and get about 3-4 thick vapor bags out of that and then I go to 6.5-7, and get another usually two bags and then I would say I am done. Today I packed up .5 of this no name dank bud and it got both my friend and I really high and we both have HUGE tolerances.

5. I usually get 5-7 out of fully loaded on my easy valve, sometimes more on my solid valve depending how much i pack in on that, both with the 2ft bag

6. I usually get around 3-6 depending on how much i pack.

7. what i love most about the volcano:smoke:

8. It is true. After smoking like nice mids and some dank out of my bong over break like every single day all day long my tolerance was starting to get really high and like I would be high for like 45 minutes and then it would be gone.. Now with the Volcano, I will be high for like two hours, and it is a nice ass energetic high, and you don't come down from it really at all and feel tired.

Good shit, the Volcano in my eyes is worth the money that I spent, yes it did put a little dent in my pocket, but I managed my money and was patient and saved up over a couple months so it really didn't matter, and it was worth being low on pot for a little just to have this thing, like the guy at the head shop told me when I was buying it... "It will change your life....", and it most certainly has.

Happy Vapin!