Volcano Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vaperite, Apr 26, 2014.

1. I recently got a classic volcano (solid valve) and I absolutely love it. One thing however is I have wondred Is it okay to leave it plugged in with the switch off or will it damage the unit?

2. I wouldn't think so. I leave everything plugged in and on standby lol
    If the switch on the wall is off , then no power is going to it.

Getting the classic myself I think, pondered between that and digital.
    Going with easy valve though.

3. Thanks I was pretty paranoid about it but Im sure it will be fine. By the way the easy valve is dope haha I would have preferred it but I purchased mine off a buddy who already had a solid valve

4. #4 Dahak, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Leaving it plugged in is fine.  Even though it automatically turns off and starts to cool down on its own, when you're done, just be mindful and turn it off.

Oh, and if you want an easy valve, but don't want to pay $60+ for the kit, click here.  This is where I got my easy valve from and it came in great time.  

5. Yea will have it next month , counting the days :)

6. Thanks for the link but dont I need the easy valve chamber too and not just the bag? As I have neither it makes sense to cough up the 60 and get a kit?

7. Stick with the solid valve kit!
    Customizable bag sizes and much cheaper in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 boydamien, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Watched a vid on YouTube wher the guy reused the easy valve.

Bit if fucking about, but it worked.

9. my volcano digit has been left plugged in and switched on for days @ end with no problems. It just puts itself into standby mode i dont know about the classic as i have never owned 1 . your gonna love the "cano" it an investment in your own good health.. hth 

10. #10 allusernamestaken!, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I also keep mine plugged in, no problems, its like any other appliance in your home like a blender or coffee pot, some people feel more comfortable to unplug them, but they are designed to be left plugged in and are safe to do so.

As for the easy vs solid, I chose the easy valve since its well, easier, and I tend to be lazy when smoking, you also have the option of running it through a bong with the gong adapter from planetvape. I replace the bags every month and thats with heavy use, so your talking about $50-100 in bags over a year which I don't find too bad.