Volcano Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Brianh218, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Volcano newbie here. I have the old version and the easy valve. Didn't get alot of parts so I got the easy valve. It doesn't seem to fit because when I pull the balloon out vape comes out . Is there anying like a black ring that goes on the volcano top?

2. [quote name='"Brianh218"']Volcano newbie here. I have the old version and the easy valve. Didn't get alot of parts so I got the easy valve. It doesn't seem to fit because when I pull the balloon out vape comes out . Is there anying like a black ring that goes on the volcano top?[/quote]

What? Its so hard to understand what youre trying to say bro...

I think you are talking about when you pull the bag and the valve off, some vape escapes. You have to pull the pieces apart and then remove the valve. I have become quite adept at doing so with one hand too haha.

I hope that helps, but on the other hand i dont know what you mean.. lol

3. Lol sorry typing fast sucks. Looks like my volcano doesn't have an o ring. Do I need one for the easy valve? Everywhere I look it snaps on this doesn't looks loose.

4. I dont know what an o ring is, isnt a ring an o anyway? Lol

There should be a little blue circle around the top metal part of the valve, if that is missing you need to find it or buy a new one.

Yours definitely came with one, but they are easy to misplace, as i have done numerous times. If all else fails, then they are for sale on the site for a few bucks.

5. I got o ring with easy valve kit just don't know where it goes

6. [quote name='"Brianh218"']I got o ring with easy valve kit just don't know where it goes[/quote]

On the top of the valve, mine came already on? Idk.. lol

Yeah just fit it over the top and itll fall into place.