Volcano Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fitz182, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just recently scooped one up and was wondering how much of a bowl you guys pack...I was thinking I should just fill it right up and then just use it while occasionally mixing it up a bit? or should you just go halfway? Curious what you guys do for it?

2. [quote name='"Fitz182"']Hey guys, just recently scooped one up and was wondering how much of a bowl you guys pack...I was thinking I should just fill it right up and then just use it while occasionally mixing it up a bit? or should you just go halfway? Curious what you guys do for it?[/quote]

It works well with .1-.8g. I feel it really shines at around .5. But thats for like 3 people. if it's just you, .2 is probably good. It's all preference, amount of people, tolerance. But make sure to grind that herb up as fine as possible to expose all them trichs, I mix after every bag which isn't completely necessary but allows for a much more even vape.

Those numbers are merely from personal experience, you can fill it as much as you want really, just don't let it go over 75% full. This is all for the solid valve. Easy valve is similar, just smaller numbers I think.