Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano just got one! Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkalex05, Sep 5, 2008.

1. I had been wanting a volcano for a while and finally was able to get one at my local headshop. Not bad, $572 with tax.

Anyways I get home to try my new VOLCANO! Grind up about half a gram and put it at what my friend said is the best temp 6.5 and started smoking bags!

First off I got way more higher and stoned than I did if I smoked from a joint, pipe or bong.

I just have to say it is the best way to consume Marijuana plain and simple. :hello:

I couldn't amagine I would get about 12 bags of vapor from the half gram and be stoned for several hours instead of having to keep smoking inbetween to stay high!

If you don't got one, I suggest you get it!

I havn't touched my ROOR or PHX since I got it yesterday and I don't know if I will.

What are your guys thoughts on your Volcano?

2. volcano>my lungs

3. I love it, i like to run my bags on 7, makes em a little thicker, but not to thick. i ususally break up equal to a small bowl pack and smoke 3 bags. Just make sure you clean and change the screens regularly or they will get extremely sticky and not work as well.

4. cheers on the volcano! ah, the worlds greatest vaporizer...yeah i put it to 6 1/2 or 7 and do my thing. small bowl-pack equal to about 3 bags, got me completely lambasted. Enjoy and good health!:smoking:

5. vaporizers are sooooo awesome

one of the best investments someone can make

on the other hand i still love the act of smoking the herb
    i'm connected to it :smoke:

have fun with that though

6. ^^^
    I feel you on the smoking thing.

But I'm getting my vape in a couple of days... SO looking forward to using it.

7. My friend has been talking about buying a volcano since he's got loads of extra dollar and he's still got baby lungs, so I hope I'll get a chance to try it out with him sometime. I agree though, smoking is like a sort of an herbal ritual for me, regardless of how many new ways they devise to get better highs using less herb.

Meanwhile, enjoy your leftovers. :smoke:

8. Hey hey there, you should turn your vaped weed into hash oil. We do it all the time and holy smokes...:smoking:

9. dude i feel you on this\
    but you gotta admit blunts and bongs are just more fun

10. Welcome to the club.

That beast saves me an oz of dank every month.

11. I just hit one for the first time ever tonight and the taste is amazing and it doesn't feel like your breathing in any smoke. I didn't get to chill and smoke more cause I had to go back to class but I only got a few hits and there was a blunt going around too. So I can't legitimately say how the high was...

12. My Hot Box is pretty badass, uses 40% less bud to get high, and just a small cloud of vapor comes out.

13. How often do you have to buy replacement parts and bags for the volcano?

14. when i lived in new york a buddy of mine had a volcano. im thinking when i start smoking im gonna have to invest in one. the city has some "2 year gurantee" thing. dont know exactly whats guranteed. but yeah i love the volcano.

15. You don't have to use their $10 bags. You can buy oven bags at a supermarket. They are $1-2 each. I liked to change mine every 2 weeks when I was doing an oz a week. Your mileage will vary. Heck, you don't really HAVE to change them unless you tear it. The flavor is just not as good from a stale bag but it works the same. You can actually "air-out" a bag if you're cheap. Just turn it inside out until it doesn't smell.

Even the easy-valve bags are replaceable if you pop it with a screwdriver. I highly recommend this as the easy-valve has a better bowl and easier system. You can also blow up several bags at once with the easyvalve without having to buy more expensive valve sets.

There is a small air filter that less than $5. You don't really have to replace it more than 1 time a year unless your place is extremely dusty or you toke more than an oz per week.

The screens are the only other part I can think of. I never had to replace them since I am careful. You can just wash them with alcohol. A new set is $10-20 but I never had to.

The Volcano is a money-maker. You use half the bud. This translates to an oz of dank per month for me at $400-500. It practically pays for itself every month. Your payoff will vary depending how much you toke.

16. :hello:

In 3 days I would have gone through about 6-8 grams and now ive only smoked 3 grams since I have had it it.

17. Now im trying to figure out what to do with this pile of vaped weed I got here. Anyone got any suggestions?

18. Dude u must have some serious cash if u have a ROOR, PHX, and a Volcano. That's like $1100 worth of shit!

19. Well to be exact my ROOR 7.0 ICE was about $700 when I bought it, when it first came out.

My PHX Trinity was about $400 and my Volcano was about $580 so it puts it close to the $1800 range of some high quality shit!