Volcano Digit, valves

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by VapeLifeAlex, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I'm planning on purchasing the Volcano Digit vaporizer but am confuse on which valve system to get.
    There's the solid & EZ valve.
    I've read their info from their website, and on other websites which talk about the similarities and differences.
    But am still not sure, anyone have any helpful advice?

2. Get easy valve and u can use the old mouth pieces to make more bags using the solid valve bag replacement after you run out of the six they start you with. Hope that helps I love my easy valve and I make a 6 ft bag with easy valve mouth piece

3. But I thought the easy valves were disposable and when the bag was used up, you threw away the entire assembly.

4. After your easy valve bag is used up, you can cut it in half and pull the bag out of the mouthpiece. This allows you to reuse your easy valves with a replacement volcano bag or Reynolds turkey bags. Also easy valves herb chamber has more surface area, for a more consistent vapor.

5. Sweet, I remember reading that somewhere but wasn't sure.
    Thanks for the help.

6. If you're only going to be vaping alone then the solid valve is the better option, it has a more permanent, well made feel to it that the easy valve lacks, It's easier to change the bags and the mouth piece is a much nicer thing to hold.

[I own both sets, i use the easy valve with friends as its possible to get multiple bags going around.]

7. Hmm..agh.
    I'm in the same conundrum I was before.
    But aren't the easy valves(through a DIY attitude) able to be separated from the bags?
    As stated previously.
    I am aware that the solid valve is of better quality though, based on the fact that the easy valves are meant to be disposable, it's no surprise.

8. Since you can in fact change out easy valve bags, you can put on the solid valve replacements so you have a 2' bag, 3' bag, 6' bag, and 10' bag. You can easily choose the right bag size for the right situation without needing to bother with replacing a solid valve. Also the easy valves will outlast many bags. The solid valve gets hard to push on if you don't clean it regularly.

9. I'd vote easy bags since they are cheap, and seem to easily be DIY-able.

10. Yup, another vote for the easy valve.

And remember these bags last a long time. With multiple daily use, I've only purchased one replacement set of bags over 2+ years, and it will likely last me through the end of the year(100+ uses out of one bag), so don't get too hung up on the whole bag recycling differences with solid vs. easy valve.

I've also yet to really find a reason to need the XL-sized bags. Standard bags hold plenty of vapor for 3-4 people or more (especially when everyone gets so damn high they forget to keep passing it around) :smoking: