Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Volcano Digit: Florida smoker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alwayshigh420, Dec 29, 2008.

1. yip i live in the FL and i love to smoke out of my volcano but yeah there is no better way to smoke then out of a vaporizer cus you can make cannabutter with all your leftovers once you have saved like over 30 grams. so yeah if you havent tried vaporizing then you are wasting your weed just chek it out lata peeps.

2. iv always wanted to try a volcano, but i could get 16k joint papers for the price of 1 volcano vaporizer :p

3. well yeah you could buy 16,000 papers but you would also be getting 16,000 papers worth of cancer causing material as different with the volcano you dont get any carcinogens thats why so many medical marijuana patients have stopped smokin and started vaporizing because you can vaporize get the taste of your weed and then after that use the leftover to make cannabutter and you have to buy a volcano thats just the one i perfer and own but before i bought this volcano before xmas i was using a vaporbrothers and its a way way cheaper way to vaporize and its glass on glass which makes the taste almost better then the volcano. just check it out man

4. well your only saying "sure man" because you probably live with your parents and wont get to see the weed world for some time im sorry you live such a sheltered life. everyone else needs to vape and get baked.

5. You are an idiot...just bc I said sure man you react with this shit?
    I have a vape and I use it.

-rep

6. The guy says "sure man" and you start talkin shit. Your a faggot.-rep

7. Thats what I'm saying, I was going to be nice but forget this little shit

8. dude whatev there is always someone thats says that little shit and you guys think i care i could give 2 shits and a fuck all im trying to say is vaporize your weed then make some cannabutter with whats all left over if you saved all your vaporized weed till you had about 30 grams or more you can make some good cannabutter.

9. relax guys

we all know vapes are nice

10. yeah they are nice all im saying is people its so much smarter to vape because you can use your weed twice. check it out

11. Troll...random threads about how great vapes are and vape store in sig. oh, but the name is so convincing, alwayshigh420 lol. :hello:

12. im just saying you can use your weed twice when you vaporize instead of smokin joints, sweets,blunts,pipes,bongs,bubblers, its just so much better to vape. its economical

13. holy shit periods wru

14. its all good lol

15. you also put this in rec usage too.

don't do that. spell better. post pics. stop being a douche.

16. ill probably post some pics of my set up tomorrow. show everyone what a real set up looks like these days.

17. I'd certainly love a volcano, but I can't justify spending 500+ on a new one right now. Plus, hitting a vape will never give me the satisfaction of ripping a nice tube.

But srsly, someone give me a free volcano.

18. no person in thier right mind is giving you a volcano why dont you just check out some other cheap vapes.

19. Damn you're cocky. You think you're the only owner of a Volcano on this forum or something?