VOLCANO CLASSIC tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DoeDabs, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Anybody got some good user methods when it comes to the Volcano?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I know digital is to put at 377- next bag at 380 ten 387, don't know anyone wit the classic sorry try lvls 6- seRch the temps per number n pick 1 closest to numbers I gae u youl get thickets bags youv ever seen trust me youl never be able to see through em

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks man ima start at 6 then go 6.5 - 7 - 7.5

4. Been using the volcano classic for 4-5 years and still have the same one :) I know a lot from cleaning, amounts of herb, grinding size, recipe for vaped weed. Ill break it down quick because lazy.

NEVER go above 6.5 if you are vaping for health or tatse. The 6.5 mark is when the bad stuff starts being released and defeats the purpose of vaping. I use 5.5-6.

Grind your weed in the grinder it came with. ( makes it finer herb) and the finer the herb = more surface area= burn better from vaping.

Cover the whole bottom screen barely then top it off with a small pinch.

Never add kief if in block form or wax. If using kief always make sure it is powder form and sprinkle on top.

Cleaning ( Keep the screens clean with the brush and every 2-3 weeks take apart the top tray piece and clean with soap and water.

I found best results Is to use .2-.3 of weed and sprinkle a tiny bit of kief and 2 bags will be good lol.

Oh almost forgot when you run out of bags never buy the ones they for 60 dollars. Make your own. idk if you have easy valve or solid. Let me know if you have any particular questions!

5. Sadly I noticed a tiny tiny tiny 1% tear in my chord on my volcano, any ideas on how to repair? Hockey tape?

6. What do u mean by bad stuff? And i have easy valve on the easy valve set box it shows 6 screens but im lookin for em now but cant find em i may have misplaced them was wondering if u guys got em?

7. @chriswendt do u use the liquid pad when u dont fill it all the way?

8. Also do u leave your bag filling when the control light comes on?

Electrical tape is better...but Hockey tape will work as long as no bare copper is showing through.

10. The bad stuff is like the shit in weed that is bad for you. I forget the name but they are released when you past 6.5 on the volcano and it becomes the same as smoking it in a bowl and defeats the purpose of vaping. Also the higher you go the more it tastes like smoking from a pipe. The trick is to find your favorite number between 5-6.5 and I mean favorite by taste and vapor amount. The screens should have came in a baggy with some blue bands and a metal pad. The metal pad should ONLY be used for oils like hash oil and stuff. Never put your bud on the pad unless in liquid form.

11. Lol I suggest looking at people smoking the volcano online. You turn it on when the middle light turns off it is ready. It will turn back on after a little and that does not mean that it isn't ready it just needs to reheat a little. The classic fluctuates in temp +6 or -6 degrees and that's what the middle light indicates. So pretty much just for the first bag you fill up when you turn the volcano on make sure the middle light is off before you fill it. After that it does not matter.

12. So ur saying to not put the liquid pad in the filling chamber even if its only 50% full? Could have sworn i saw to do that in the manual so the herb doesnt shift when youre moving the chamber

13. Think about it how would it heat the weed then? it only blows hot air through it..

14. No man on top of your herbs. I been fillin the chamber half way then puttin the liquid pad on top to have no extra room in the chamber. I own the storz n bickle plenty and it has the same type of chamber and said to do that to eliminate open spaces in the chamber if only filling half way. Also how long does a single bag usually last with daily use? Ive got some residue build up toward the front of the bag im using now was wondering if its time for change or what

15. u only put the liquid pad in if your vaping oils, yor nt so use both screens lol tells u to put screens in chambers anyway so y mix 1 scree with 1 liquid pad?

16. a bag can last anywhere from 1 month to 6 months,as long as yor friends don't grab it and rip it, if u have easy valve hold it from orange tip and your good, my bags last 6 months each n never leak but when my friends come over theyl just squeeze n rip it n itl leak after 1 session lol

17. I got a light brown build up towards the orange part on the inside of the bag n im feeling like its affecting the taste. I use this shit pretty heavy had this bag going for almost 2 months i think it might be time to get a new one out

18. yeah that's normal, keep using it it's fine

19. So how do i kno exactly when the bag is done?

20. When it has a hole in it dude...

You can also soak the used bags in alcohol to reclaim that vapor oil buildup.