Volcano and Pneumonia

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SmokinKitten, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Hello,

I just recently came down with the strangest case of pneumonia that sent me to the hospital. But, rather than having a cough and sinus pressure I just had A LOT of pain in my lungs. After being home on bed rest I'm much better and wondering if I can still vape.

I've read that people suggest vapeing rather than smoking when you have pneumonia but is it really okay? I'm only concerned because before I got the infection, I was using the vape and bong so I have no idea how I got sick.

Does anyone know? I don't want to reopen the wounds and end up back at the ER....

Help!

2. [quote name='"SmokinKitten"']Hello,

I just recently came down with the strangest case of pneumonia that sent me to the hospital. But, rather than having a cough and sinus pressure I just had A LOT of pain in my lungs. After being home on bed rest I'm much better and wondering if I can still vape.

I've read that people suggest vapeing rather than smoking when you have pneumonia but is it really okay? I'm only concerned because before I got the infection, I was using the vape and bong so I have no idea how I got sick.

Does anyone know? I don't want to reopen the wounds and end up back at the ER....

Help![/quote]

I would wait it out man. You're probably safe, but you only have 1 set of lungs...

3. honestly man, what ^ Kyle said, just wait it out. your health should come first. once your health is fucked, your fucked.
    maybe consider getting/making some edibles if you cant wait. but as far as taking something into your lungs, just give yourself heal time first

4. Edibles may be the way to go in this situation.

5. Wow speedy responses, thanks guys!

I'm just so bored stuck inside. Edibles take more effort than I have to give :(
    Guess I'll just wait it out!

6. Update: went to the doctor and asked him, his response was that there is no medical documentation to prove that vaporizing herb has any negative affects. It helps with my pain and appetite, and I can still breathe !

7. You have vaped weed....edibles are no more of a hassle than making a sandwich man.

8. No, it involves an extraction and cooking process along with a collection of vaped weed to get an optimum level of potency.

9. Not really. You can eat vaped weed straight up. I make edibles once a month its not involved or hard

10. That sounds disgusting. What do you do?

11. I cook mine into coconut oil but you can powder it up and put it in a pill capsule if you wanted. Literally anything you can put vaped weed in or on can be an edible

12. [quote name='"SmokinKitten"']Wow speedy responses, thanks guys!

I'm just so bored stuck inside. Edibles take more effort than I have to give :(
    Guess I'll just wait it out![/quote]

Just mix weed and peanut butter and put it In a cracker and rap individually with aluminum foil an cook 22min at 350, 30 minute effort for 6 hour high and pain relief. Who know weed might even make it go away:)

13. How do you do the coconut oil? That sounds pretty healthy too! The pill caps is a pretty rad idea, how many would you have to ingest?

14. Depends on a few things. Everyones dosing is different. Id start at 1g of vaped herb and go from there on.

As far as a recipe, go to the edibles section and read badkittysmiles sticky. Coconut oil is the most intense high from edibles you'll get

15. Just get a big spoon full of ABV and throw her in. Wash it down with some water and prepare for a good night.

For some reason camped bud (to me at least) tastes like triscuits.