Vokal's Beginner Grow Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vokal420, May 14, 2005.

1. just wanted to post and say that this is still helping people, like me. Thank you search bar and thank you Vokal420

2. :smoking: great info. very well explained.. us beginers need to be spoken to in plain simple english and mostthreads tend to be too hard to understand.. thanks vokal i just got my first 2 sprouts:hello: and will be following your great advice :) :) :smoking:

3. Although I am not a "virgin" grower I seem to have major changes each time I start another group. I am more fortunate thatn most as I have a well protected both for privacy and weather grow area and my lighting setup is great. Although I am still growing from a large variety of seeds from many sources the group of 10 plants I had this time was much stouter and the buds were much denser and all plants had over all good health. The only problem I've had is as the the buds got heavier the plant began to fall over. Did I starve the root system and therefore weaken the Stalk?:mad: I did not fertilize at all this time but made sure the soil was nutrient heavy for first planting.

4. Very nice guide!

5. Well this is the straw that breaks the Camel's back. This guide answered all my questions about growing, so now I must. One question though, for the fan CFM calculation, the LxWxH measurement is in feet right?

6. Thanks Vokal! I've been wanting to grow for quite a while but I've never been able to find a guide that made me confident enough to grow. But now I do : ) thanks again!

7. A pity that you are ignoring the only method that does not introduce a totally unnecessary extra step - putting your seed directly into soil - and the only logical method for those who will be growing in soil anyway.

As it is becoming the fashion, I will have to write my own grow guide - at least it will be spelt correctly.

8. Nice guide Mate.

9. Great guide vokal very good. + rep

10. FTFY. "Spelt" is an edible grain, akin to wheat. Great Grow Guide. I may re-edit it and fix the editing codes that are strewn about :smoke:

11. ye this site is helpful that kid is just a dumb noob what thinks he knows his shit..
    i wanna grow some pot and then i read the comments and there always some immature person on this site...

12. Not trying to be a bitch but:
    Potassium is K. In the NPK ratio, P is phosphorus. Your right when you say where the P value is higher but it's not potassium. A newbie could read this and get all fucked up and confused. I almost did :p. This made me scratch my head I was like "Wait a minute.." when I read it :p.

13. the link dosn't workk!!

14. This is such a decent guide I just had to pull it back from the depths. :smoke: Smoke on brothers and sisters.

15. good read thank you verry much :smoke:

16. Greatest guide I've seen