Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vodka + weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudDub, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Had some friends over who dont smoke, but do drink. While they were here (over the course of three hours) I had the equivalent of five shots of vodka. Eventually they all left my place and I smoked up two nice big bowls (about average for me). I had been drunk before hand off the vodka (I have low tolerance for both!) and now its really awesome. What is most customary for mixing weed with? Does the order really matter? What do different combination/quantities do as far as the high and experiance?

it really makes it different, I'm high on all that now, it's hard to type this, but I did it!

2. Meh... I think it's starting to go bad. =( ugg

3. Usually for me, drinking first and then smoking makes me have the spinnies and possibly even nausea.

If I get REALLY high first and then start drinking, it usually makes me really tired.

So, drinking first and then smoking is best, just don't drink a ton because you'll get an absurd hangover and you will feel.. not good.

4. Yup, knew it.

You won't do that again will you?

5. i dont think ive ever actually drank and smoked but i know a friend put vodka in one of his hookahs and we smoked weed outta that and...WOW :)

6. I knida just want to go to bed, but I know me. If I lay down like this I'm going to puke. I'm going to just ride it out.

7. Just drink a lot of water and take an Ibuprofen before you go to bed. Even eat something with eggs/bacon in it if you can. Should fix you right up.

8. Beer before grass and your on your arse.
    Grass before beer and your in the clear.

Something to remember for next time. :)

9. i get drunk and stoned all the time but it just depends on how used to it you are...some people get the spins i dont

10. Not necessarily. Nobody is exactly the same, man.

11. drinking + smoking does not mix for me.. i'm not a big drinker, but i smoke everyday so.

if i ever drink i won't be smoking lol

:bongin:

12. I love alcohol. Since alcohol can make you feel shitty, I've studied my own simple biology.

Usually when I go out drinking, I smoke a whole blunt, this really gets me pumped up and ready for drinking.

I go out, have a few drinks...when I stop drinking, I smoke again. and when I'm comming down off the alchohol, I smoke again.

I almost dont drink if I have no bud, cause without bud I know I'll feel shitty and wont be able to sleep.

alot of people get the spins though. thankfully I dont

13. The last time I smoked and took jell-o shots full of vodka...

First I felt like the weed was covering up any hint of alcohol in my system.

Finally I felt the alcohol as the weed began to fade out of my system...and it hit me so hard I puked all night and most of the next day.

Moral of the story is, it's not worth it.

14. I drank a lot of UV Blue one night, then I went and smoked 3 bowls of shwag. I had a low tolerance (Hadn't smoked the last 2 weeks of school; it was a year end party!) and I was flyin! The next day I had the most shitty hangover ever the entire day. Haven't drank vodka and smoked afterwards since that night

15. Main, I jus do alot of drugs.

Like right now im on codiene, Smoked bout half a blunt, Got that half and another rolled n ready. Been steady sippin whiskey and drankin on a 40 and another in the fridge.

So to me it really dosent matter whats first or last or what not. I jus drank n smoke n smoke n drank.

16. Huh?

I love cross buzzing, and I have friends that hate it. As tolerance to both drinking and smoking (and other drugs for that matter) build up, it becomes more enjoyable, at least from my experiences. Smoking a bowl after a night of heavy drinking just gets me right.

17. I smoke for a while first, a lot, more then i usually smoke.
    Then I start off with the beers, take it slow.
    Then when I want to have a good time, i take some shots, and have a hard time getting around, but it's a fun time.

but the blacking out comes everytime i smoke then drink. fuck all that.

18. i drank all kinds of alcohol last night smoked a little and was ok then i took a huge bong rip and that ended my parting i was throwing up and needed to go home. today at work i had the worst hang over.

19. i hate work hang overs.

20. Pussy