Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vodka bong water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RTCole, May 18, 2011.

1. hey i was just wondering, could i replace bong water with vodka to get cross faded?

2. Sure! Then you can drink the vodka bong after and get HeLlA TW1$t3d!!!!!!111!!`1`1`1111!!@!#

3. I put orphan tears in my bong. :smoke:

4. Also, think about it. Your putting FIRE very close to ALCOHOL.

5. No, alcohol absorbs the THC it'd be a waste of weed, time, and vodka.

6. Alright thank you.. just heard from a friend

7. I was always curious if you could make a tincture of THC with vodka by just using the vodka as bong water.

8. you technically can, although I don't really see why you would. Drinking the bong water WILL get you drunk, but it won't get you any more high.

You'd be better off to take some bong rips and then some shots.

9. I don't think te smoke would be in contact with the vodka for long enough to get any of the THC out of it

10. You should do a strike out.

11. Yeah breathing alcohol fumes would be awsome

12. Gasoline was a hit back in my day!!!

13. you might be able to but its still like bong water and would be extremely nasty

14. It will get you both incredibly high and incredibly drunk, the mix of alcohol and thc will flush all toxins out of your body, friends will comment on how youthful you look

15. Well, if you want all the thc to be filtered out of your hit, as well as an explosion of glass shards in your face than sure, be my guest :rolleyes:

16. Gross...yeah man alcohol fumes aren't the best thing to inhale..

17. hey guys, regular vodka isnt all that flammable really...

now say 151? everclear
    that shit is flammable.
    other than that..
    ive done vodka bong hits, and its pretty tasty, but not worth the loss of stuff.
    if any..
    i used green apple vodka too, shit was tasty as fuck

18. Not agreeing with the idea of using vodka as bong water: it's dumb.

But when alcohol ignites, there isn't some huge explosion out of a diehard movie: it just lights and that is it lmao