Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vodka as bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Jan 6, 2013.

1. What even makes you think thats a good idea?

2. bacardi 151 as bong water.

never again.

3. THC in the smoke along with other cannibinoids will, in slight amounts, bond to the alcohol in the vodka, so scientifically speaking it has the potential to get you high. Although, as everyone else said, it's probably disgusting as fuck, and your buddy won't wanna drink it. So then it's just taking the good stuff outa the smoke and leaving you with a bong full of bullshit.

4. Tell him he'll get high with the bong water. Laugh at him doing it.

5. do it big bro

6. My friends dumb drunk old stepdad and his old farmer friends have a little bong, and they always use whiskey as bong water. its nasty, and the last person to hoot off of the bowl has to drink the bong whiskey. ive tried using alcohol as bong water, it tastes like breathing in alcohol and is gross, but would be funny to do to a friend

7. cool story :hello:

8. Doesn't the alcohol content have to be 50% to be flammable?

9. Why thank you very much :D

10. i scrape my pipe for resin sometimes out of desperation and bud but drinking bong water just takes it to a whole new level bro:smoking:

11. Did you miss basic chemistry? Vodka isn't flammable. You need a much higher concentration of alcohol for it to be flammable, let alone explosive.

12. Wasn't as much desperation as I wanted to see if it actually gets you higher.

13. This seems like something you'd see on 1000 ways to die..

14. drinking vodka bong water won't get your friend high at all.. he'll end up drunk and probably feel sick as hell bc he drank bong vodka

15. Have you ever tried to put a flame into an empty bottle of vodka?

It lights up for a few seconds.

16. Vodka vapor != vodka

17. Ive seen flammable vodka

18. THC is not water soluble, it is fat soluble and alcohol soluble
    So when smoking through a bong
    :bongin: + water = :smoking:
    :bongin: + fat = :cry:
    :bongin: + alcohol = :cry:
    Now drinking it
    weed + water = wet weed
    weed+ fat= can get high
    weed+ alcohol = can get high
    However drinking bong water is gross

19. Waste of both nd ewww gross

20. Like guys have said, it's not gonna fuckin blow up (whoever said that is an idiot) but it will filter out the THC and other cannabinoids. So unless you wanna actually drink the gross ass bong vodka I'd just use water.