Vivosun. cheap product/bad customer service.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JKill, Nov 10, 2020.

1. #1 JKill, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    The worst customer service. lol

wow this guy does not give a fuck about the customer.

upload_2020-11-9_21-32-41.png

The original email i got back was "dont put the fan under water"

fuck sakes.

the tents are alright, I wouldn't suggest anything electrical from them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. whats wrong with your light? Maybe I can help? idk. still really learning, but I managed to repair my meijiu board (like 6 diodes).
    I don't expect returns or help from Alib or their associates.

• Like Like x 2
  3. just an exhaust fan thats started clicking
    the blade is unbalanced.
    fairly certain i gotta buy a new one

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have a tent fan works but doesn't. I'm going to spray some liquid grease in the motor, maybe it will help it.
    Unbalanced fans, I have a big one... its trash to me. Maybe I can rewarp the blade? sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Could it be the bearings ? or just dirt dust making the fan unbalanced ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. [​IMG]

its the 4" model like this one.

i've been running the fan basically 24/7 for like 18months.

so i think the PLASTIC fan blade is just wearing out around the metal screw that holds it in place.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vivoneverbuysun.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. A lot of Amazon reviews say how this blade is poorly made and the plastic is fairly weak.

I remember one review raving about how their customer service team fixed their blade problem. Sounds like you’ve experienced the complete opposite.

Vivosun stuff is usually on the cheaper side and a brand that I’ve deemed under the category “you pay for what you get”.

Anyhow - sorry to hear about the douche face encounter JKill.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. This is why I bought a Hurricane fan. Been running for 6 or 7 years pretty much nonstop
    with no problems.

Of course, I don't have to worry about the noise, which is fortunate because it is pretty loud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. VIVOSUN has zero customer service. honestly, try getting in touch with them to resolve an issue. there is only one phone number (they will just take your name and phone number and you will not get a call back, tried 13 times!) then there is the 1 support@vivosun email that will never reply. seriously try to get in touch with anyone who works for vivosun whatsoever. my ballast blew the first day and have been trying for over a month to get in touch with anyone.

11. Had excellent customer service from vivosun. Had a 6 inch adjustable exhaust fan bearing go bad 6 months after i bought it, they asked for the serial number on the fan and sent a new one out which arrived within a week. Seems like most post are good about customer service replacement as long as product is within warranty period. Any tech questions your going to be talking to some customer service rep who doesn't know anything other than setting up return verifications.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. What contact did you make? please put the actual phone number or email.

13. The last contact I had with Vivosun went something like this-

"The clip on oscilating fan that I purchased has started making some strange sounds, I turned the lights off and could actually see sparks being produced/coming from inside the fan"

Vivosuns response- A laughing face, and then a crying face.

the company is fucking awful. any previous compliments i've given I fully take back

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I ordered a tent from them. It never showed up. I sent them several emails, called and left messages, filled out contact forms on their website and never heard a thing. Finally, contacted Paypal and disputed the charges. When I did that, they copied me on their response to Vivosun. The contact email for the company was in Chinese letters. So they are not a US company, but a Chinese company.

They apologized, issued the refund and said the tent was sitting in my city's distribution center. They said I could get it delivered damaged and keep it along with the refund. I said yes send it to me and I'll see what damage was done. Never heard from them and never received the tent.

Reordered a Gorilla tent and couldn't be happier. Cost more, but much higher quality and service.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1