Vivosun 1200

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by phatboi-auger, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Anyone who has used this light please tell me how well it works. I'm getting ready for my next grow and I bought this. Screenshot_20200118-224216_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How did it wor?

3. 1 of the fans went on it! So I'm running it on 1 fan and still seems to be doing ok.
    I dont reccomend it tho

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info I might splurge on hlg

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 JKill, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. They did replace it with a full refund so I bought some more equipment from Amazon, that's where they refunded the credit to

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. VIVOSUN has zero customer service. honestly, try getting in touch with them to resolve an issue. there is only one phone number (they will just take your name and phone number and you will not get a call back, tried 13 times!) then there is the 1 support@vivosun email that will never reply. seriously try to get in touch with anyone who works for vivosun whatsoever. my ballast blew the first day and have been trying for over a month to get in touch with anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. before you buy vivosun anything just try to get a hold of any customer service in any way. it doesn't exist. they sent me a bad ballast and there was nobody to even talk to. tried getting a hold of the chinese seller (3qsmart) and he/she didn't really speak english and blew me off. just try to contact any customer service and that should give you your answer

• Agree Agree x 1