Vivid Dreams

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wisganginsmoker, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Started taking a 3 mg meletonin before sleeping lately and have had the craziest dreams. In one my ex girlfriends dad was chasing me with a pistol. In another one I actually got high at a gas station with this kid i haven't seen in years. Anyone else have these effects? or have tried this?
    .......If this violates some rule or another, just let me know i'll delete.:cool:

2. when i was 13 for like 4 months straight i had the most realest dreams ever, i would fly on slides, go through game puzzles, go into dungeons and just a lot of crazy shit in the dream world. I could remember all the conversations, i could feel it, i could evan kind of decide in my dream. But later i learned i had a sleep disorder... i still wish i had those dreams, they made my life so happy.

3. i usually get extremely vivid dreams when I stop smoking pot for a long enough time.

4. Melatonin isn't really a drug so I think this is allowed.
    Anyways, OP, I always get the CRAZIEST dreams while taking melatonin. It gets pretty intense sometimes.
    I had this one where the entire lecture room lit up at the same time. It was awesome.

5. My whole life I have had vivid dreams.. they are usually a mixture of people I know and places I have beeen.. everything is always arranged crazy in my dreams.. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and pass back out and know I am dreaming and can semi-control what I do.

Now that I stopped Opiates and I have a hard time falling asleep.. when I do though my dreams are way more intense. I love to dream, even if they are undesirables.

6. whenever I've been sober long enough for most of the THC to leave my system
    my dreams are WILD

so vivid that I keep a dream journal of sorts. they are fun to go back and read as time goes by. without the journal, I would have forgotten almost everything.

7. Tom hanks was explaining lucid dreaming to me.....when i was dreaming.

It was like the coffee shop scene in inception where that girl and Leonardo DiCaprio were talking and he explains that shes lucid. It happend like that but it was tom hanks hahahah.

Right when i became lucid my world started shaking and turning and morphing around and a couple seconds after i woke up. Pretty cool.

8. If you work at it, you can do anything with your dreams. Anything.

9. Melatonin is a drug, just as serotonin and dopamine are.

Melatonin is a tryptamine.

10. cool beans. Yeah i really enjoy them for the most part, except when i wake up afraid for my life ;p (referring to the scary dreams)

11. that sounds so awesome. I'm jealous. Too bad you woke up so soon