Vivid Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by OppeMon, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Do you ever have vivid dreams of smoking cannabis and the high feels exactly the same?

2. I take it you go to sleep high a lot, huh?

3. Not really. The dream was weird, I was in some type of sports arena with a bunch of other people around, and then I walk into a bathroom that was recently hotboxed and the effects were instant. I felt upbeat yet very drunk. Then my friend comes out of the bathroom and a cop starts chasing him while I stand there outside of the bathroom stoned. I don't know what the meaning behind the dream was but it was hilarious.

4. yeah man its funny you say that. last night i was smokin blunts in my dream and it felt pretty real and i was pretty " baked" lol. dreams are such a fucking trip......

edit- one time i smoked in my room and then sprayed way too much axe to where i think i was inhaling it in my sleep but i was too lazy and high to get up. in my dream i walked out my front door and was walking in like a drunken way and i couldnt stop falling in my dream.......it was awesome

5. Just had another one, it was damn goood.

6. I just woke up from a weird dream. I was pregnant and at the ob-gyn and they asked if I wanted it. And I simply replied, "the only reason I would ever have a baby is if I was starving. Only because then I could eat it." It's strange that I remember what I said.

7. somtimes.. :laughing:

i had a dream recently where i was tripping on shrooms. talk about set and setting :cool:

8. I had a dream that I was in the woods and I had some sort of drug, not sure what it was. But I smoked it from a leaf somehow, and as I did that it hit me and it was intense. After that I was like "Ohhh why did I do this in the forest..." then I had to attempt to find my way back and my vision was going and I couldn't walk and it sucked. But as I was getting close to the house someone helped me and I could see again. Never got in the house cause the dream ended before that.

9. I wish.. I have vivid dreams about fucking coke dude i hate it lol. I wake up feeling all anxious and intense