Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vivid Dreams when going on a Forced TBreak?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 Brother Cannabis, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Well recently I ran of of funds for cannabis( yes its sad) and I wont be able to get any until tomorrow. I've noticed recently, since I've been thinking about weed so much, my dreams have become weirder/ more memorable... I don't know if this has happened to anybody else. I even had a dream where I smoked and I actually felt high in my dream (yes it was insane). I don't wanna go into being high in my dreams because there is a separate thread for that, which I've seen... But I would like to know if the same things have happened to you, when going on a "Forced T-break" or maybe just a tough T-Break in general :confused_2: .The last time I smoked was on Monday.

2. Doesn't THC in the blood cause your REM sleep to be disrupted? Thus having less THC in your blood now you're able to dream due to having full REM cycle sleep.

3. Usually takes me a few days and I start getting dreams back. Not sure the science, but it is most certainly true.

4. Yup, every time i go on a t break i get really vivid dreams. whenever i manage to fall asleep that isSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I love it. Its not even a t break for me lol . Since i can lucid dream, ill take that free dmt trip.

6. I'm currently on a tolerance break by choice, my first in almost a whole year.  I had insomnia the first night of my t-break, and ever since then every night now I have very vivid, lucid dreams involving marijuana.  I think they are called "using dreams" and apparently it's a symptom of withdrawal, I've been learning that this happens to many people when they stop smoking weed. 

7. I also notice when i dont smoke bud my dreams are a lot more vivid, especially like days 3-5 after not smoking, 

Yeah it crazy dudes. I guess I'm having withdrawal then lol. Thank God I get to pick up today!

9. #9 LaCurandera, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    When I'm dry, I always get those dreams where I find some lost stash or get a pickup. 
    It's like waking up into a nightmare afterwards!  :p

10. I wouldn't call it withdrawals though lol. I haven't really dreamed vividly since I started smoking daily....almost can't wait for the break but every time I run out I decide to "restock"  :confused_2:  :smoke:  We'll see

11. yeah I'm on a T break right now and my dreams have been straight up retarded

12. Yes always happens to me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. That happens every night when I am dry!! It sucks, I always wake up before I ever get to toke my dream weed :cry:

Ain't that the worst!  :wacko:

15. It happened last night lol.
    The worst part is that I am not dry, but like so close to dry where I practically have nothing. I have to wait till Tuesday to get bud thanks to classes being closed on MLK day and my best dealer being a fellow college student. I can make.less than .1 grams with some resin last one more day if I have to, but damn it will suck

16. Yeah been having weird ass dreams lol. I complelty forgot what dreams were there for a while..

Know that damn feeling!  :smoking:  I was running dry earlier today, for some reason I decided to resupply while visiting a friend. I'm such a fucking dragon chaser  :laughing:

18. I used to use melatonin occasionally during dry spells to help me sleep, but combining that (which is already causes vivid dreams) and a break from weed will cause some pretty crazy dreams.