Viva La Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Spankle, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Purchased a Viva La Vape: The Revolt from a local headshop here. Anyone have any experience with this particular brand and more specifically model? It was $110. This is the first vape I have purchased and I don't really no what to compare it too. I usually set it between 320-350. It takes a good 5-10 minutes before any thick vape is exhaled. When I take really long draws I get a pretty huge and thick vape cloud. Because of the angle on the box some of the bud gets in direct contact with the heating element. After Its all done Some of the bud is a little dark almost black (yes i know its supposed to be brown). I'm pretty new with vaping so on top of specifics for this brand anyone got some nooby guidelines or thread suggestions to read? How much vapor should you actually see? Best temp setting? Whip type box set up the best? How do you know when it's done? Taste? etc.

2. I have no experience with the vape personally, but I've heard its just badly made. Next time do a little research bro, mflb is perfect at that price and its known to work very well. If you're having problems, there's not much we can say unless you go in, fix the problem yourself or contact the company for a warranty replacement.
    Good luck with whatever happens, but like I said above I've heard it sucks Dick.
    Jmo

3. Ha. Preciate the response. Yea I probably should have done a little more research but I didn't have much of a stash left and haven't found a new connect in a new city yet and wanted to switch to vaping. There's nothing "wrong" with it I mean it definitely gets the job done and i've had some pretty nice flights with it but I can see the poor quality ringing true. I've just had no experience with other vapes so I was unsure as how it compared. I'll invest in a new Vape in a few months probably after doing some more reading.

4. [quote name='"Spankle"']Ha. Preciate the response. Yea I probably should have done a little more research but I didn't have much of a stash left and haven't found a new connect in a new city yet and wanted to switch to vaping. There's nothing "wrong" with it I mean it definitely gets the job done and i've had some pretty nice flights with it but I can see the poor quality ringing true. I've just had no experience with other vapes so I was unsure as how it compared. I'll invest in a new Vape in a few months probably after doing some more reading.[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea :) look at it as an expensive learning experience :) you paid "x" amount of money to figure out you can't just walk into a store and buy a random vape. Now you know , so you're more knowledgeable and therefore better off :)
    We have all made the same mistakes whether we admit it or not lol