Vitamins & supplements you take and why? EDUMACATE ME *****.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by brwnskinredeyes, Aug 8, 2012.

1. How do you feel about Animal Pak? Does it make any appreciable difference in how you feel? I'm of the opinion that if you can't feel a multivitamin doing something then it's just a waste of money.

I've used Animal Test in the past, which I loved. I should do another cycle of it. Animal Stak is pretty good, too.

2. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

How do you feel about Animal Pak? Does it make any appreciable difference in how you feel? I'm of the opinion that if you can't feel a multivitamin doing something then it's just a waste of money.

I've used Animal Test in the past, which I loved. I should do another cycle of it. Animal Stak is pretty good, too.[/quote]

I took animal pak for a while and IMO they're not a whole lot different than other multi-vitamins that you're going to find for much cheaper. But I've stopped taking vitamins because for some reason they gave me terrible heartburn every time I ate food.

3. #23 shestones, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Womens Daily Multi-Vitamin w/ iron and calcium
    Super B-Complex w/ vitamin c and folic acid (to get extra b vitamins)
    Magnesium (for high blood pressure)
    A Colon Cleanser pill (to keep me regular)
    Cod Liver Oil and Fish Oil (heart health)

I'm going to add:
    Acidophilus (for my digestive track)
    5-htp (for sleep and mood)
    and some nootropics when I get more money. (Brain function)

4. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

How do you feel about Animal Pak? Does it make any appreciable difference in how you feel? I'm of the opinion that if you can't feel a multivitamin doing something then it's just a waste of money.

I've used Animal Test in the past, which I loved. I should do another cycle of it. Animal Stak is pretty good, too.[/quote]

I've used Animal Pak every single day since I was 16 now I'm 21. I used to do bodybuilding but I have better things to worry about than doing cycles, Animal Pak is more of a benefit to someone who is an athlete or looking to get the most of their vitamins. I used it when I was doing a green tea diet and herbal detox a year ago, I have been caffeine free for a year now. It does give you energy but you won't really notice it unless you change your diet around and listen to your body.

As far as Stak goes I would recommend it to anyone over 21 if your looking to gain weight. Test I would definitely use on a diet as it increases anabolism by a good percent.

5. I use Animal Pak on the daily, I have been for a while now, though right now I take it only every other day because my diet finally got a little better. I'll tell ya though, it definitely does give you some extra endurance in your workouts, and also speeds up recovery some! If you were to go for any kind of multi-vit.. it should be Animal pak :)

I also have a sample of Animal RAGE, which I haven't tried before, I'm waiting for the right day to take it lol heard good things though.

6. Animal Rage is not really the hype as it sounds to be honest. I would take Jack3d or Yoked over it even Superpump from gaspari. I think Pump is where they should have stopped. I do think that Shock Therapy is the best though. I never use pre workouts in the spring or summer, only when I gain weight in the winter.

7. [​IMG]

The Combat Powder- My protein supplement. Each serving = 50g of quality protein. Twice a day.

Assault- Pre workout formula, no jitters, just extreme focus and you feel your blood stream open up more. Very great formula to push yourself with.

ON Casein- 24g of protein, micellular casein though. Which takes the longest for the body to break down. Its used usually right before bed, since your sleeping for a good 6-8 hours with no food in your body, the micellular casein helps make sure that no muscle tissue is broken down, as when your hungry and there is nothing inside you, your body starts using muscle tissue to fill up what it needs. Therefore its optimal to get if you want to gain, gain, gain and not worry about muscle break down.

ON Multivitamin Opti-Men - Best multi's I've tried thus far. Take twice a day for extra vitamins, minerals, extracts, etc.

Fish oil- Helps boost your immune system and promotes a healthy liver. Good source of Omega-3 fats.

Micronized Creatine Powder - 5g of creatine, I barely use it as I already have Assault as a PWO.

BB Amino Acid Recovery- Great for recovery and tastes amazing. Features glutamine and a ton of other beneficial properties.

8. Really? Damn I'm gonna help you save some money bro, ditch the Animos and keep the Combat Powder it has 98% of the aminos you really need for recovery and 2 times a day? Thats a bit too much unless you train twice a day other than that your just sucking protein in and then excreting it out.

As far as creatine caps by themselves I would use them on days you dont workout. Use the pharm on days you do workout.

Do not use a multivitamin 2 times a day unless you train twice a day. Once is enough as your body is not stressed and depleted of any minerals as two servings would fill.

Honestly I would ditch the fish oil as your immune system is already going to go through the roof with the amount of vitamins and minerals in an optimen.

And I would have a meal or snack before I went to bed, I ditched casein awhile ago as there is minimal science to back this up. Eat a good breakfast when waking up, unless you are a hard gainer then thats a different story.

Good luck and just my two cents

9. #29 Slim340, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    SeriousToke, i hate thou, im mirin' that stash!
    My current supps are:
    Opti-Men
    Fish-Oil (Walmart)
    Universal Real Gains (I use one scoop as my post-workout drink)
    LG Sciences Postal
    Dymatize XT (bascially a mad slow casein) (I currently am on an IF diet so its perfect for me and relatively cheap for a casein product) (28 bucks=62 servings)
    Creatine Mono (duh)
    Gatorade (intra workout)
    Neurocore (pre, doesnt give me stim dick so im happy)
    Glutamine (i only use it right before bed if I am working out 3 days in a row which is rare for me but does happen sometimes)

10. I wanna get some BCAA's but they ish is to expensive for my pockets

11. You really don't need that shit.

12. I bascially would want them for my intra-workout drank, but at the same time ive made good gains without them so idk

13. Youll get plenty of bcaa's from eating meat, and your protein powder probably already has some.

It would just waste your money.

14. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

You really don't need that shit.[/quote]

I second this

15. #35 xpixiex, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Another vitamin/supplement that I would highly recommend is semen.

Whenever I have sex or masturbate, I actually take my ejaculated semen and store it in little containers in the fridge. Every morning I wake up, wash my face and rub some of that jizz on my face with a moisturizer. Mmmm. Then I'll get a cup of OJ or apple juice and spritz it up with some creamy surprise, or my personal favorite which I like to call, "Cum a la toast." It's just toast but instead of butter I use my spunk. Sometimes I like to put honey or a strawberry jam on as well, but I find the semen mixes well with the flavor of the toast.

Jizz has anti-aging properties plus it's an antidepressant and can lower blood pressure.

16. ^proven fact

17. I wish you would've spoken up sooner.

18. I can't tell if this is a joke :laughing:

19. Lol @ semen as a mineral/additive joke

20. #40 xpixiex, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Haha I was thinking about it, but it's a touchy subject. Like stem cell research.
    Proven indeed. Google it.:smoke:
    It's kind of a joke. Look what I found!

Semen Diet

I totally guessed the "Semen Orange Juice" lol