Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vitamin water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Oct 7, 2011.

1. So I don't know if vitamin water is in most countries, but if you do know what it is, you may also know they have chap stick too. And when looking st the ingredients I saw this :)

ForumRunner_20111007_132400.png

Canabis sativa seed oil.
    I found this interesting so I thought I would share!

Also I'm super baked. So I'm sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense

2. Nice, I love vitamin water
    Drink that shit errday

3. That is pretty crazy! LOL

4. i loved vitamin water before... but now i love it even more

5. Man, and I thought I couldn't love Vitamin Water anymore than I already do...

6. maybe that's why it tasted so good!!!

7. inb4 eating it to get high

8. vitamin water was created by 50cent under coca cola.
    coca cola used to have cocaine in it. 50 cent smokes weed.
    vitamin water chapstick = more drug usage from coca cola.
    fuckin drug addicts.

9. Nice. I've never actually had Vitamin water yet, used to drink Propel fitness drinks all the time. Going to check these out soon. ;)

10. Oil from the seeds of Cannabis sativa is usually sold in the US as hemp seed oil at health food stores and online. It is very good for you! :D It is a source of Omega 3, which is lacking in the American diet! Hemp seed oil cannot get you high and is perfectly legal! :hello:

So why should you take hemp seed oil with it's Omega 3 every day? :confused_2:

Other sources of Omega 3 have some flaws. Fish oil is the most common source of Omega 3- there are some worries of mercury contamination with it, and it may give you "fishy burps"! :p Krill oil is the next coming fad in Omega 3, but since krill, tiny shrimp-like critters, form the base of the food chain, I worry that harvesting krill will upset the ocean's balance even further!

Then there is flax seed oil- it just tastes kind of bad, and can go rancid quickly without refrigeration, but otherwise, it's OK. :)

Hemp seed oil is full of Omega 3, stays fresh longer than flax seed oil and tastes better. You may want to make a salad dressing from hemp seed oil. I make mine by mixing hemp seed oil, cider vinegar (wine vinegar would also work), red pepper and garlic flakes, and some Italian seasoning. Using it on a daily salad is a good idea!

Now why is this important? :confused:

Simply because of 2 facts.

(1) Your body needs Omega 3 to make working CB1 receptors- without it, they are made in a defective manner and can't do their "jobs".

(2) The CB1 receptors in your brain are what get you high on pot! :smoke: If you don't have Omega 3 in your diet, the quality of your high goes down, because you are not making working CB1s! :eek: It takes about a month (or more) to make enough new CB1s to make a difference.

The first fact is supported by these studies looking looking at depression and other "impaired emotional behaviors" and its link to a lack of Omega 3 in the American diet..

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. (abst – 2011)

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endoca... [Nat Neurosci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention.
    [FONT=&quot]Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Defic... [Curr Drug Discov Technol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

The month long time-line is supported by this article- the same CB1 receptors that lift the depression are the same ones that get you high! :smoke:

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

Granny :wave: