Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vitamin water help me pass drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tma339, Mar 29, 2011.

1. ok so i had a drug test last wensday ... i smoked last saturday so i was fucked pretty much but i still tried .... right before i went in i chugged a vitamin water...then i pissed in the toilet bowl half way through the stream i pissed in the cup..idk but it came back negative for weed ...any ideas?

2. if you drank it right before you went in, then there's no way it could've affected your urinary system quick enough to make a difference, even if one vitamin water COULD affect you. Most likely it was a test that required a high amount of THC in the urine and your body metabolized the THC quick enough to get below that level of required THC to test positive.

3. i have an extremely fast metabolism and i drink a vitamin water every day

4. sorry about the bump but i need to know!!!!!!

5. No you probably failed. THC stays in your fat lipids and drinking vitamin water will not help, no matter how many you drink a day. Only real way to get rid of THC is to exercise and burn fat.

6. has nothing to do with the vitamin water unless by right before you went in you mean 20-30 min before going in.
    you got lucky

7. Doubt that the vitamin water helped you pass, BUT you could have just diluted your urine enough so that the test can't really detect it since its been diluted

8. ur probably skinny as hell lol or have little fat

9. nobody should rely on a bottle of vitamin water to pass a test lol

your better off just drinking like 2 gallons of water

10. my piss was yellow still ... i did drink like 10 minutes before i got in and i have almost no fat on my body im extremely skinny i drink between 1-3 every day super fast metabolism? any ideas?

11. i am extremely skinny! haha

12. every thing you listed above besides the vitamin water is the reason you passed. plus luck

13. so you think im straight for another ? i mean if i acually prepare better by like chugging water and shit and because the only thing i tried was chugging that vitamin water 10 minutes before i went

14. if you only smoke once in a while with your body type thc will be out of your system much quicker than 30 days
    its not definite at all but you have the best chance of passing over many other people

15. You failed. You smoked on last Saturday and took a dt last wed. Even if you are still brand new it takes at least 7 days to get out of your system (new smoker, small amounts). It wasn't even 5 days when you took your DT, so you definitely failed. Unless you diluted it just enough to pass.

16. The only vitamin that could be used for a drug test is Niacin, which can help for weight loss and flushing, and it is a water soluble one, so whatever excess you take in you piss out. And i doubt vitamin water has more than a daily amount in it, which isn't sufficient to flush your system.

Believe it, i have a test on this nutrition shit in 2 hours so im all up on my vitamins and minerals :p:D.

17. Can you not read the OP? He said he passed it..

18. I failed to see that last little bit, but he just got lucky. Try that again and tell us what happens..... You must have diluted it just enough to pass.

19. well they called me saying it was negattive for weed ?

20. Like I said, try it again and see what happens. You just got lucky. Are you a new smoker?

Yes I read this whole thread. I skimmed the OP and didn't see that it was negative. From his replies it sounded like he was asking us if he was going to fail or not.