Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vitamin THC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by *Hot~Boxed*, Apr 8, 2009.

1. So we all have probably heard someone says omething about vitamin THC Yeah its just a joke but heres my thought. What if one day weed was legalized and places like walgreens and shit sold bottles of THC pills called vitamin THC. You took one everyday and it isnt strong or anything and you catch a nice little buzz. Like other vitamins, it would help you in some way aswell, it would make you happy. Maybe they could use certain strains to make certain types of vitamins like an energy one and a relaxation one :p How cool would that be?

PS I thought of htis 2 days ago while high and still remembered it so I guess my memory is getting better as I smoke more :p

2. they have thc pills. they have side effects though because nothing is as good as natural cannabis.

marinol is the name i believe

3. he's right, its marinol, its synthetic THC, my friends mom had them and he said its a nice buzz.

4. #4 Lebowski, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    You can buy hempseed oil in pills which has a plethora of good things for you- especially 2 good kinds of omega-3 fatty acid. Hemp oil pills are a great dietary supplement, they dont contain thc obviously though, you can buy them anywhere that sells dietary stuff.

If cannabis with THC gets legalized, you will see "antibacterial THC" products. Some recent research has been finding that THC is a fantastic antibacterial, and it kills very strong and resistant bacteria. I think we will definately see THC hand soaps, pills, ointments and various other producs labelled "antibacterial".

Someone will probably try to make a low-dose THC pill as an antidepressant as well. If it gets legalized, we wont have to make costly synthetic thc for pills, so it will be much easier for companies to create a variety of THC extracts and concentrates in pill form for various problems.