Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vitamin C and thc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brookeybrocky, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Do it really get you higher? Do you drink orange juice before you smoke or after?

2. It doesnt get you higher. It does the opposite. I dont have scientific proof but i have first hand proof. Try it next time you smoke. Drink a glass of oj 15-20 minutes after smoking and youll notice you dont feel so high. I advise many new smokers who feel like their about to green out to drink something with vitamin c and take a break

3. If you want to eat mango eat one about 20 minutes before you smoke it has nothing to do with vitamins the mango has a chemical that allows the thc to go straight to your head meaning you get higher faster

4. Okay thanks for the info!

5. It wouldn't get you higher but it would keep your tolerance slightly lower.

6. Maybe does the opposite to you, but not for me. I don't think it has any effect at all. It's fucking orange juice. I've read it does get you higher after eating unmentionables but