Visual learners

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Don't you absolutely love youtube? i mean its the best thing in the world.. people forget to think in their heads that us humans can be molded to whatever we wanna be whatever we wanna do...i remember when people said "i dont know how to draw" now almost everyone can.. all the how to videos people visually teaching people how to do things really make things easier... i have a feeling our future is going to be very intelligent and more hightechly crazy.. everyones learning the secrets of ones success in the pass.. :):) im stoned i hope you understand

• Like Like x 1
  2. But if everyone in the future is intelligent, then we will raise the bar of what it takes to be intelligent. So there will never be a time when everyone is considered intelligent.

3. Yeah... I'm getting by in my Calculus 2 class thanks to the internet.

The teacher is a crazy Asian lady with a nails-on-chalkboard accent. And I have her class at 9AM.. so the amount of knowledge I actually retain from class is slim to none.

If you're taking any basic college math, this site will see you through

Just Math Tutoring

4. I need to write shit down to learn to youtube is no help to me at all.

5. ^This.

I just can't stand watching anything on the computer anyway, so I stay away from YouTube.

6. well i did have VISUAL LEARNERS at the title.. if this isnt your learning ype then maybe your amazing at writing and learning but for me, i grew in the era of modern television so i can easily visually learn from simple how to videos

7. Hahaha I was like this guy seems blazed while I was reading it and sure enough! :hello:

8. im very visual and yes ive learned a great deal from youtube