Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visual Effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nubbins, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Back when I first began smoking, I can remember having really intense visual effects. They were a lot like the blood rush you get after sitting on the couch for a while and then getting up, except they did not go away for a good part of the high. After a while smoking, this went away :C

When I ask other people I blaze with, most of them say theyve never had that effect.

Recently, I read a thread about someone who went temporarily "blind" and described effects like these. He said people told him it happened because he locked out his knees for too long, which would make sense because that effects circulation, and when i first started blazing I can remember standing still while smoking, so I could have been unintentionally doing this.

So i'm just wondering if anyone on here can give me some confirmation on why this was happening and if possible how I can make it start happening again.

2. Congratulations, you have developed a tolerance.

but to answer your question, take a month off smoking and try again. But why do you want them? theres other drugs for that.

3. LOL this happened over a year ago, and i put it down to tolerance. The locking out your knees thread just got me curious.

I dont know why, but i found it incredibly pleasant :D thanks for the confirmation tho