Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visual effects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobdill, Apr 19, 2009.

1. #1 bobdill, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    Anyone get visual effects from cannabis? When I smoke quite a bit, I always get some sort of effect such as flattened vision, wavy/bubbly vision, and some things appearing bigger, closer, or farther away. My friends say they've never experienced this, so it seems that it doesn't happen to everyone.

Also, the very first time I smoked I had frame-by-frame vision. I was watching a guy mow his lawn and saw a still, shaky image of him walking, then a second later another updated frame and this went on for a few minutes. It was the highest I've ever been.

2. #2 LaFFiZzLe, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    I don't get vision issues but i get "goggle eyes" it feels like im wearing apair of sunglasses or goggles lol well atleast thats the best way I can describe how it feels.

3. ya i get this sometimes when im higher than normal.

Like when i was smoking my friends bong, just me and her, and after a few bowls i went to pass it to her and was like Woaaahhh :eek: cuz she looked real far away but was right next to me. :smoking:

4. yeah, thats called tunnel vision.

5. #5 LaFFiZzLe, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    No, its because when your really blazed your eyes droop and even if you try to open them as wide as you can you can't because for some reason the muscles don't contract as far.

I see what you did there though. ::ZING::

:wave:

6. Yup I used to get that a lot back when I was a really new smoker. It was weird. But I never had a full second between the frames. It was more like everything was picture book or something. A little bit faster.

7. I've had this odd effect where my vision goes to a certain tint of color slightly. Like if i'm smoking in low-light, everything turns a little bit purple. No idea what causes it or what, just happens sometimes. I like it though :cool:

8. I know exactly what you mean by tunnel vision, it's really cool lol. I remember how like, if I was walking with people and I was looking at the person on my right and then turned to the person on my left, there would be nothing in between. I would just be looking at the person to my right and then instantly be looking at the person on my left. Good times.

9. i know exactly what your talking about, its why i like to get clean alot, because im not completely normal for awhile after smoking.. and yah i only got the picture frames my first couple times