Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting the US in the summer..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yorkiebar, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hey chaps, my family are going to California this summer on vacation and agreed to take me along. I can manage without weed for the few weeks I'm there, but my problem is this: I roll my own cigarettes because I don't like the taste and added chemicals in pre-rolled ones. From people on this site it seems that rolling your own is very rare in the states - am I likely to get hassled by police? At first glance they can look the same as a joint and I don't want to end up getting in trouble with ignorant cops who can't tell the difference..

2. It will smell like tobacco and not weed so I don't forsee any problems. I used to roll my own also and nothing ever happened.

3. You are going to be in Cali, they shouldn't give you much trouble even if it was a Joint unless they really wanted to.

4. Your going to cali and going without weed for 2 weeks? Why?! In Cali you can buy the best best dank for 50$ an eighth on the street, 40$ if your smart.

5. #5 Yorkiebar, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    Thanks for the reassurance chaps :)

I would love to, but my parents don't know I smoke weed and I'd like to keep it that way. We all have to make sacrifices from time to time..

6. Nope. I have a few friends that always roll their own towacko cigs and at the skatepark the cops come by and never go up to them or say anything to them. You will be fine

7. and besides, you'll have had a nice t-break and come back and get baked for less weed.