Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting Seattle for work, 2+ months. Questions about tourism and smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KennaJayne4201, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys! First off, with this being my first post here on grasscity, I want to say Hello! I've consulted this site on several occasions for advice over the years. Very happy to finally be a part of the community. 

So, I'm moving to Seattle for a minimum two month stay. As someone from Omaha, Nebraska, this is VERY exciting for me, as I've never had CHOICES in what I can smoke and I'm even just now learning the difference between Indica and Sativa. I've only ever had the options of what my dude had at the time. 
    So, I have several questions.

How easy is it for a non-resident to get a MMJ license? Is it even possible?

What are prices like out there? I'm going to be an obvious tourist and I don't want to get swindled.
     1/8-?
     1/4-?
     1/2-?
     1/1-?

When I purchase it, how discreet do I have to be? I'm used to it being illegal, so I'm just this fish from a puddle being thrown into the ocean and I'm a little nervous. 

I look forward to reading your responses and my time here on GrassCity. 
    I'm also pretty freaking stoked to live in Seattle, it's so beautiful. 

Thanks a heap! 

2. Discretion is always a good thing even in legal states. Finding marijuana in Seattle is as easy as spending 10 minutes on Craigslist, I'm not even kidding. Expect to pay around $30 an 8th for dank.

3. I've lived in Seattle and am moving back in February. I know first hand how easy it is even when you know no one.

4. medical cannabis documents? bring a copy of your medical records and $75

I second craigslist, you can get clones, bud, hash oil you name it.

get your medical, say you just moved there. then you can go to a dispensary.

5. #5 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Why worry about a MMJ card?
    The last I heard Cannabis was legal in Washington.