Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting San Francisco-Just got jacked, twice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tylerlog92, May 20, 2011.

1. :mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad:

So I am visiting San Francisco for the week, and I have managed to lose $55. Yesterday as I was walking home from dinner, a guy offered me a gram of "Afgan Kush" for twenty dollars. I agreed and we did the classic drug deal hand shake because we were out in the open. As I got back to my room, I opened the black plastic bag to find that it had a crumbled up piece of paper in it. Today I was longboarding around haight/ashbury area when a guy approached me just to ask about my longboard. We end up walking around for about an hour talking about things like KARMA and spirituality/meditation etc. This guy refers to himself as "Captain Tripps". He tells me that he has never ever stolen anything in his life and that he strictly follows rastafarian traditions of always being a good person and following through, never lying, cheating, etc etc etc. He also tells me that he works for The Green Cross and that he could me all kinds of things like psilocybin, acid, rolls, edibles, basically every name brand strain, you name it, he's "got your back". So I decide to give this guy the benefit of the doubt as we had just spent so much time talking about the power of Karma and spirituality. He tells me that he can get me an 1/8 for $35 and I agree. He had me wait at this bus stop as he went around the corner into The Green Cross to pick up the 1/8. Obviously he didn't return. I do realize that I am the Idiot in this situation and that it's really my fault for giving into these bullshit scenarios TWICE. But I just had to type this out in order to vent. This makes me want to quit smoking...

2. whats the green cross

3. It's a dispensary

4. Mistake #1:

Going to San Fransisco.

5. SF isn't that bad, but as a general rule you should never pay for weed that you haven't seen yet.

You got scammed hard, learn your lesson and move on bro.

6. ^^ SF is dope just dont be a weenie and know how to handle your own and dont front money (ever) obviously lol

7. little people doing little things is all

8. I'm over it now (hours later) I was just really upset with myself for being so ignorant. I definitely have learned my lesson!

Love and Light

9. Drive to hollywood and venice. Then you can get all the weed you want no troubles or questions asked. IN FACT go to venice and get your med card in about eh 30min then you can go to all the dispensaries you want in Cali no prob.

10. C'mon bro...It's the big city...Pretty naive...never hand your money over without seeing the product...smart idea jus take it as a life lesson and move on, at least it was only 55..I've seen people get taken for wayyyy more.

11. Yeah man I was kicking myself pretty hard afterward lol. But yeah I definitely feel like this is a life lesson to me, I need to stop being so loose with money.

12. This is a perfect example of why you should never front money for something you haven't seen.

Let this be a lesson for all you new smokers.

13. Deserve it for stealing from your "mate".

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s]YouTube - ‪San Francisco - Scott McKenzie‬‏[/ame]

15. The only thing you did wrong is believing that people will always do right. It's a hard lesson to learn so just keep your eyes open next time.

16. i would have trusted neither of them

17. i dont fuck people over like that ever. that poor guy has come up with a routine to get you to hand him money.... what kind of dealer ever actually approaches people offering afghan kush........ if he was a real dealer he wouldnt need to do bs like that....

18. This is the same kid who started the "I just stole a couple ounces" thread over in Seasoned - can you say TROLL?

I can.

19. You are an idiot and San Francisco is a nice place.

20. That was pretty dumb Green Cross is delivery only.. they have no actual dispensary u can go to