Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Visiting multiple dispensaries (out-of-state buyer)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chandy249, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm a resident living in Texas who's lookin to drive up to Colorado to check out the legal weed. I know the limit is a quarter ounce per day for an out-of-state customer, but are you allowed to visit multiple dispensaries and buy a quarter ounce from each one in a single day?

2. I don't live there but I imagine the law says no, but who is realistically gonna stop you? You're only legal problems I see are in Texas on the way back. 

3. #3 wafdof, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    I asked this exact question.  The answer they have to give you is no you are not suppose to.  The real answer is you can easily.  They check your ID only to see if you are out of state (Different limits and different prices)  I saw people going to several my last trip there (I was looking for something specific)  they bought in every place.

4. Oh right, they don't want your money...

Be real, no dispensary is going to limit how much you buy, they like money too. And there isn't a network of dispensaries calling each other 'this guy got an ounce, don't sell to him!'.