Visiting Denver

Discussion in 'General' started by Strokin3s, Jan 6, 2015.

1. I'm planning on visiting Denver in april or may and staying in a hotel. Obviously im going to medicate while im there. I was wondering what you think is the best recreational shop for concentrates and bud? Also i seen on craigslist alot of people are asking for donations for their wax/bud. Is it a good idea to buy off craigslist?

2. is it a good idea to buy off craigslist?
    no

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just go to a shop. That is the reason you are going. Pay the fines and get out. Don't risk it when you don't have to.

4. Why do you say its not a good idea to buy off craislist though? Isnt it perfectly legal if you're 21?

5. Sorry for double post. I just read the law for recreational use in colorado and it says if you are 21 or older you can acquire up to an oz from anyone thats grows. Guess that answered my question.

6. #6 Spezza19, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    i only goto.one:
    mile high rec
    1705 Federal Boulevard 80204 just look for the.broncos stadium its next to it
    & they on weed maps also. its a hole in the wall but does that matter?
    DO NOT goto : the green solution. they are for chump tourists and you have to go thru a bunch of b.s.
    got it?
    actually the black market is still cheaper but if craigslist were legal that would put the shops out of business and the state wouldnt get tax $$.

7. oh and dont forget to go by
    SANTIAGOS for a bad ass burrito